• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1713365433727.png

Omaha police are searching for a mother who has been charged with child abuse resulting in death through negligence.
Ravionne Pullum, 24, is accused in the warrant with causing the death of her 10-month-old son on Dec. 15. According to an affidavit filed by an Omaha police officer March 28, Pullum's son died after being left alone in a bathtub for several minutes.
Pullum told investigators that she took the child to a store to buy some items for a trip and then to a friend's house about 9 p.m. where she had "two to three shots of tequila." She left the friend's house about 11 p.m. and returned to her home.

At home, Pullum said she decided to give the boy a bath and left him alone for "five or six minutes" as she went to get a towel to dry him off. She returned to find the child floating face up in the bathtub and began administering CPR.
Medics from the Omaha Fire Department took the baby to Children's Nebraska, where he was pronounced deceased.
In a follow-up interview Jan. 3, Pullum told investigators that the bathtub water was no higher than her son's chest when he was sitting down. Asked by the interviewer if she might have become distracted by something when she went to get a towel, Pullum said she saw "some things that needed to be packed" for a trip.

The water was no higher than his chest???? That's waaaayyyy too much water for a baby to be in, especially if you're not watching him.

The amount of water I put in the tub would have come up to his ears if he were laying flat on his back in the tub, just enough to play in but hopefully not enough to drown in unless he went face first. But then again, I never left him or his brother in any tub by themselves.

Back