• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1687281794684.png

Lisa Nacrelli, 44, was arrested and charged with child enticement after a Norwood family accused her of attempting to take the child home with her, WCPO reported. The accusations were supported by surveillance footage that the family set up near and around the home.
“Mommy, mommy, there’s some lady here that wants to talk to you,” the son told her mom, Jaimie Spradlin recalled.

When Spradlin, the mother, went back to surveillance footage, she captured Nacrelli telling her, “My name is Lisa, I’m from CPS,” (also known as Child Protective Services).

“She shows me a badge that says her name,” Spradlin said. “She proceeds to rattle off my children’s names.”
Nacrelli reportedly asked Spradlin if she could come into the house for an inspection and that she was there because someone filed a complaint against them. During their interaction, however, Nacrelli failed to leave any contact information, which left Spradlin and her husband suspicious of the encounter.

The family looked at the surveillance video and found that Nacrelli was touching their son for minutes, putting her arm around him, as well as stroking his hair.
After having a visceral reaction to Nacrelli’s behavior, the parents checked with Child Protective Services to find out that the woman was not employed by the department.

“Everything was a lie, and now we’re sitting here on top of being enraged that this even happened, terrified because I don’t know what her plan was,” Jaimie Spradlin said. “I know that she told my son that she has a black vehicle and that there’s a really pretty car seat in it for him.”
The woman asked their son to come home with her on three different occasions, the family said.

It was later confirmed that Nacrelli lived blocks away from the Spradlin family.
It is currently unknown if the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services would file a complaint against the woman for allegedly impersonating a CPS employee.
1687281816731.png

During her bond hearing Tuesday morning, Nacrelli shook her head in denial as the assistant county prosecutor read the charge against her. She stopped shaking it by the time he read aloud her statement to the police in the affidavit.

She cried as Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Tyrone Yates considered her bond and asked about her housing situation.

She wanted to talk to the judge, but her attorney advised her against it. Her attorney said in court she is unemployed and lives with a roommate.

Judge Yates ordered her released from jail on her own recognizance with electronic monitoring.

He also instructed her to have no contact with the boy.

“I had been drinking since I woke up that morning. I walked to Kroger to get more beer on the walk home I saw a young child that I felt wasn’t being supervised so in an attempt to scare the parent I pretended to be from CPS,” reads an affidavit signed by Lisa Nacrelli and filed Monday in Hamilton County Municipal Court.

So she just doesn't know how to mind her own fucking business? If the kid was within earshot of his parents and could just call out to them like he did, then what's the problem? Not like he was wandering the streets at midnight.

So she's just another know it all loser. Does nothing valuable in life, has no valuable knowledge to share about literally anything, doesnt have her own kids, and somehow still thinks she knows better than everyone else?

I don't believe her though.She was there 3 different times. She was stalking that little boy.

So she just doesn't know how to mind her own fucking business? If the kid was within earshot of his parents and could just call out to them like he did, then what's the problem? Not like he was wandering the streets at midnight.

So she's just another know it all loser. Does nothing valuable in life, has no valuable knowledge to share about literally anything, doesnt have her own kids, and somehow still thinks she knows better than everyone else?

I don't believe her though.She was there 3 different times. She was stalking that little boy.
yea and did her homework on the family also cuz “She proceeds to rattle off my children’s names.” so it was really planned out and her and her "I saw a young child that I felt wasn’t being supervised so in an attempt to scare the parent I pretended to be from CPS" is pure B.S. ....

1714438024859.png

A woman, who was initially accused of attempting to lure a Norwood boy away from his home in June 2023, has been sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to impersonating a police officer, according to court records.
Court documents say Lisa Nacrelli, 45, was first charged by Norwood police with child enticement but then was indicted on charges of burglary, impersonation of a peace officer, and attempted abduction.

The burglary and attempted abduction charges were dismissed as part of the plea deal, court records show.
It was initially reported that on June 17, 2023, the boy was on the sidewalk in front of his home when a female stranger approached him, Hamilton County Prosecutor Melissa Powers said in a statement when Nacrelli was indicted.
“Nacrelli rubbed the child’s head and back and asked him to come home with her. The child refused and went inside to speak with his mother,” the statement reads.

“Nacrelli indicated to the mother that her name was Lisa with Child Protective Services, and was investigating a report made about the children in this home. Nacrelli entered the victim’s residence to ‘inspect’ the home. Nacrelli then left the property.”
Upon arrest, Nacrelli provided a written statement to police with her signature on it that says she posed as a child protective services worker “in an attempt to scare the parent,” a copy of her affidavit shows.

“I had been drinking since I woke up that morning. I walked to Kroger to get more beer. On the walk home, I saw a young child that I felt wasn’t being supervised, so in an attempt to scare the parent, I pretended to be from CPS,” the court document states.
She’s had run-ins with police because of intoxication before, court records show.

She was convicted of disorderly conduct in 2005 after police said she “recklessly caused harm to another while intoxicated and again in 2011.

More recently, in 2021, she was charged with theft and had a bench warrant out for her arrest in this case when Norwood police arrested her.

Back