• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Does anyone know where the kids are now?
St one point, i heard with the mom and i just read in thr comments on YouTube thst they are in foster care.

Anyone know for sure where they are?

In court, a neuropsychologist was quoted as saying the Martins' behavior was linked to 'observable, identifiable and substantial impairments of their [children's] mental or psychological ability to function,' the Baltimore Sun reported.

The neuropsychologist's claims were entered into court by Frederick County Assistant State's Attorney Lindy Angel.

She said the doctor, who worked for Frederick County Child Protective Services, had spoken to 11-year-old Emma and 10-year-old Cody Martin during the investigation.

Cody was a common target in the videos, and was the child who apparently suffered a bloody nose - although Mike Martin later claimed it was fake blood.

Both children are biologically related to Mike; Heather is their stepmother. The three other children, who are Heather's biological children and Mike's stepchildren, were not included in the investigation.

The Martins each entered Alford pleas to two counts of child neglect on Monday.

The pleas allow them to maintain their innocence while acknowledging that the evidence would likely persuade a judge or jury that they are guilty.

As terms of their probation, neither Mike nor Heather are allowed to make contact with Cody or Emma, or their biological mom, Rose Hall, without prior approval by a court.

They are also banned from posting videos of Cody or Emma to social media unless it is for 'legitimate family purposes' and must attend mental health treatment.

If they violate the terms of their probation, they could go to prison for up to 10 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876226/Father-stepmother-probation-video-pranks-kids.html

So It appears the Biological Children of the She Beast were not subjected to the Pranks that Cody was. I cannot believe these two pieces of Trash were allowed to take an Alford Plea.

Five years of probation is nothing. A minor annoyance.

I think stepmom can do it, but dad is likely to do something stupid. He strikes me as a controlling bully who craves attention and sees his own children as rivals.

I hope he violates probation.

I also hope Cody and Emma are in a safer and more nurturing home now. Cody was always honest in those videos, self - aware even while scared and crying. He's a strong kiddo. I'm hoping this fiasco becomes a distant memory and they spend the remainder of their lives surrounded by love and encouragement.

https://www.gofundme.com/save-cody-...ail&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n
Great News! Cody and Emma will be completely out of foster care by the middle of the month. It's been hard on them going back and forth plus they have a full schedule. We want to take this opportunity to thank the foster parents. They are a very special family that have helped Rose and the Children so much. We wouldn't have been able to come this far without them. We will always cherish the love and support they've given us during a great time of need. Rose has never been involved with social services in the past so it's hard for her and her family to understand why this process is so slow especially since she wasn't the one that abused them. She makes less money in Maryland than she did in North Carolina but the cost of living is so high in Maryland. Without the love and support from you good people she would have never been able to afford to stay and do what they wanted to get the kids back. God Bless all of you for helping bring a family back together. We pray that when they go to court on Dec 13th the judge will say enough is enough go home to North Carolina and let DSS NC do the follow up home studies. If not they will be separated from the rest of their family until possibly March but still together every day trying to keep everything afloat and not miss any appointments. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts for all the help my family has been given. There aren't enough words that can express how grateful we are.
19753556_1512708998.823_updates.jpg

Stating the obvious is not attacking. I did not use derogatory names towards the kids, nor did I say anything was their fault. I stated what is clearly evident. Being blind to the obesity epidemic, and minimizing what is really happening because it might upset someone's feelings, won't help and will actually worsen the problem. Down rate my post all you want, it doesn't change the fact that those kids went from one form of abuse to another.

Last edited:
Getting back on track here...

I think the probation sentence is a damn insult to justice.
The pair should have time in the crowbar hotel.

Run live wires to their jail cell shitters and crank the voltage every time they use it.
Now THAT'S comedy pranking they deserve.

Agreed. Don't bad mouth kids here. You can hardly tell anything from one single photo that show half their bodies. They're just kids.

They haven't hit puberty yet and puberty changes everything. So they may be as slim as you like in a few years, but right now they are children, getting along as best as they can. Especially with an asshole like Mike Martin for a dad. Just yet they don't really have any choices in their life, so back off buster.

Just move on, it's over, now.:)

Mama said sit down and shut up, don't make me stop this car!:dead:o_O

They haven't hit puberty yet and puberty changes everything. So they may be as slim as you like in a few years, but right now they are children, getting along as best as they can. Especially with an asshole like Mike Martin for a dad. Just yet they don't really have any choices in their life, so back off buster.

Just move on, it's over, now.:)

Mama said sit down and shut up, don't make me stop this car!:dead:o_O
Yes, mama. Please don’t stop the car!
[doublepost=1513042195,1513042052][/doublepost]
Bullshit. They nor their mother are less than because of their weight. She is fighting, do everything she can to get them back. She is doing right by them, way more than their sorry ass father ever did.
Agree 5 million percent!
[doublepost=1513042287][/doublepost]I sure hope FAT society never stops accepting me, if so, I’m fucked.

Last edited:
Stating the obvious is not attacking. I did not use derogatory names towards the kids, nor did I say anything was their fault. I stated what is clearly evident. Being blind to the obesity epidemic, and minimizing what is really happening because it might upset someone's feelings, won't help and will actually worsen the problem. Down rate my post all you want, it doesn't change the fact that those kids went from one form of abuse to another.
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...ed-child-neglectors-on-probation/65-575221085
YouTube abruptly terminated two monetized channels being operated by parents convicted of child neglect.

The channels were terminated just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the wake of building outrage and reporting by WUSA9.

A spokesman for Google released the following statement: “Content that endangers children is unacceptable to us. We have worked extensively alongside experts in child safety to make sure we have strict policies and are aggressively enforcing them. Given this channel owner’s previous strikes for violating our Guidelines prohibiting child endangerment, we’re removing all of his channels under our Terms of Service.”
[....]
The Martins lost custody of two younger children, but three others continue to live with them.

The remaining five family members have moved to West Virginia and continued to operate YouTube Channels FamilyOFive and FamilyOFive Gaming, which combined had more than 400,000 subscribers.

Outrage is spreading, particularly on online forums such as Reddit.

"How is their YouTube account not banned?", questioned one mystified Reddit user.
[....]
ome content on the now terminated FamilyOFive channel has raised questions with outraged observers like YouTube video blogger Amanda the Jedi, who sounded the alarm in a recent video post.

In the trailer for the “FamilyOFive” channel, one of the Martin children can be seen taking a shot to the groin with a ball. The footage shows another episode where a child appears to be harassed by family members to the point of emotional meltdown.

“Stop, turn off the camera!” the boy screams.

In a clip from February, another child is forced to explain an eye injury he received while supposedly playing with one of his older brothers. A large, noticeable bruise and swelling can be seen on video.

In a disclaimer, the family says they are "entertainers" and that "some events may be staged/re-enacted/or exaggerated for entertainment purposes."

YouTube's community guidelines clearly state any harassment is grounds for sanctions which could include a channel being banned. The terms also say that any monetized content featuring children must comply with local child labor laws.

The Martins gave WUSA9 a written statement but declined to answer any further questions about the status of their channels:

“Our family has worked very hard to heal and reestablish ourselves over the past 18 months. Through a lot of hard work and introspection, we are all doing well, and are happy. YouTube is something we enjoy as a family, and we will continue to do it, within the strict boundaries we have set for ourselves. For the sake of our privacy and continued healing, I have no further comment or anything past, or present at this time.”​

So, they lose custody of 2 kids for this kind of shit... and their response is to just basically recreate the channel with what kids they have left?

Maybe back when they first started their channel it was about having fun pranking each other as a family but at some point it turned into the abuse of their kids for money— bc those were obviously the videos that got the views, which earned the subscribers, that brought the advertisers & cha ching came the checks!

"Shit, we just lost two of our children.......better put up a disclaimer"

I mean, seriously, what more do these two need to do to prove that they are completely unfit to be responsible parents for any children????

The husband and wife who posted so-called 'prank' videos on YouTube of themselves apparently abusing their children have had their probation sentence reduced.

On Tuesday, a Maryland judge reduced the probation of Ijamsville residents Mike and Heather Martin from from five years of supervised probation to probation before judgement.

The lighter sentence does not include supervision, and allows the couple to seek expungement of their child neglect convictions after three years, according to WUSA-TV.

The couple were originally sentenced in September of 2017 after their videos under the now-defunct 'DaddyOFive' account, which had 700,000 followers, sparked online backlash and a criminal investigation.

In more than 300 now-deleted videos, the couple smashed up their son's XBox, framed him for spilling ink on the floor and pushed him into a bookcase, apparently giving him a bloody nose.

Now, the couple are banned from filming the children, who have been in their biological mother's custody since authorities began investigating in 2017.

At Tuesday's hearing, Judge Theresa M. Adams reiterated the probation condition, writing: 'Shall not video/upload videos and continue removing them.'

The Martins each entered Alford pleas to two counts of child neglect in 2017.

The pleas allowed them to maintain their innocence while acknowledging that the evidence would likely persuade a judge or jury that they are guilty.

As terms of their probation, neither Mike nor Heather are allowed to make contact with Cody or Emma, or their biological mom, Rose Hall, without prior approval by a court.

They are also banned from posting videos of Cody or Emma to social media unless it is for 'legitimate family purposes' and must attend mental health treatment.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-couple-sentence-reduction-child-neglect.html

The Family O Five channel that replaced Daddy O Five was taken down by YT and he put up a petition four months ago to bring it back.

Back