• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Mauricio Damian Guerrero (Image via the Somersworth, N.H. Police Dept.)

Mauricio Damian Guerrero. (Image via the Somersworth, N.H. Police Dept.)

Law enforcement authorities in New Hampshire have arrested a 20-year-old man who allegedly drove nearly 400 miles to break into the home of a woman he met through the social media platform OnlyFans. Mauricio Damian-Guerrero was taken into custody last month after police say he had broken into the woman’s home several times and filmed her while she slept nude, often hiding in her attic to avoid detection.
According to a press release from the Somersworth Police Department, officers on Feb. 9 responded to a 911 call concerning a possible break-in at a residence on Highland Street. The caller told the emergency dispatcher that there was someone else in the home with her, per police. The woman reportedly told police that she awoke to Damian-Guerrero standing in the doorway of her bedroom staring at her, court documents unsealed Monday said, per the Miami Herald.

Upon arriving at the scene, first responders allegedly spotted an adult male the roof of the home. The suspect had reportedly climbed onto the roof through a window in the attic. Officers on the scene quickly took the suspect, later identified as Damian-Guerrero, into custody on suspicion of burglary.

But during a subsequent interview with detectives, Damian-Guerrero allegedly revealed that his motivation for breaking into the woman’s home stretched far beyond mere burglary.

Police say Damian-Guerrero, who is from Bensalem, Pennsylvania, met the woman through OnlyFans, a social media platform on which users share content with “fans” who pay subscription fees. It is not uncommon for “fans” to also purchase gifts for the users to whom they subscribe. The content is oftentimes, but not always, sexual in nature.

The woman, whose name is redacted from a probable cause affidavit, reportedly told police that she first had contact with Damian-Guerrero in October 2021. She said she gave him her previous New Hampshire address because Damian-Guerrero offered to purchase her a new TV and a fireplace, per the Philly Voice. She said she had no intention to meet him in person.
However, Damian-Guerrero allegedly showed up outside of her apartment. The woman reportedly said she found him sleeping in his car outside her home and when she confronted him, he allegedly said he had driven from Pennsylvania several times and slept in his car outside of her apartment. Per the Voice, the woman more recently began staying at her mother’s home, which is where Damian-Guerrero was allegedly arrested.

It is unclear how Damian-Guerrero obtained the address of the woman’s mother, but police say Damian-Guerrero admitted that he had been staying at an AirBNB nearby when he broke into the home with a crowbar, stole and copied a house key, and entered the home several times in the days prior to his arrest. The woman reportedly confirmed that earlier in the week her keys had suddenly “disappeared” only to be found where she thought she had originally left them.

The woman reportedly told investigators that she searched the attic and found food, headphones, and cups filled with urine, indicating that Damian-Guerrero had been staying in the house for some time.

Police reportedly searched Damian-Guerrero’s cell phone where they discovered several videos that appeared to show the woman sleeping naked. In the videos, the bottom portion of the woman’s sheets reportedly appeared to have been manually lifted up. When police showed the videos to the woman, she reportedly became distraught, saying she had no idea that she was being taped at night.
Police also reportedly found a Tile tracking device amongst Damian-Guerrero’s possessions, which he reportedly said he planned to tape to the woman’s car so he could track her movements. He allegedly told police that he believed the woman “wanted a man to be obsessed with her and stalk her,” per the Voice.

Damian-Guerrero was booked at the Strafford County House of Corrections. He was released after posting bond of $2,500. Under the terms of his release, Damian-Guerrero must wear a tracking bracelet and is prohibited from entering the state of New Hampshire or contacting the woman through any medium.

Last edited:
A Pennsylvania man was found guilty of several charges after he broke into an OnlyFans model’s home and hid in her attic — telling jurors the woman “wanted to be stalked.”
Mauricio Guerrero, 19, was convicted of two of four counts of burglary, along with criminal trespass and invasion of privacy, WMUR reported.

He became obsessed with the social media starlet he met online and began tracking her every move — and reportedly made copies of her keys to gain access to her Somersworth, New Hampshire, home.
The creep hid in the 24-year-old woman’s attic at least four times and waited for her to fall asleep, so he could go downstairs and terrifyingly film her — including her private areas.

Investigators discovered several disturbing clips on his cellphone that he had taken of the woman, who has been identified only as N.R. in court documents, as she slept naked.
Guerrero told the jury Monday that he thought he and the victim were in a romantic relationship and that she “wanted to be stalked,” according to the news outlet.
At first, he and the woman communicated on the adult website, but she later kept in touch with him via text messages and video calls on her cellphone.

Guerrero also made unannounced visits to her home, including in February 2022, when he stayed inside her attic for almost two days before telling her he was in town.
During the trial, he read text messages in which she allegedly told him she loved him and wanted him to obsessively stalk her.

Guerrero testified that “she liked it,” the Independent reported.
“We talked about meeting up, about me coming up. Between that we talked about having intercourse,” he said, according to the outlet.

But the woman told the court that she was often drunk when they chatted online — but admitted that they did have sex on one occasion, the Independent reported.
She told investigators that “he seemed nice at first and she gave him her address because he wanted to buy her a TV and fireplace for her apartment in Dover,” a police affidavit reportedly states.

“She never really wanted to meet him, but he was very pushy,” it says.
Prosecutors noted that the victim refused to see him several times.

Defense attorney Harry Starbranch said his client was disappointed with the verdict, describing him as a young man with no prior criminal record who is now a convicted felon.

“He is as he appeared on the witness stand — he is young, naïve and was hoping someone could help him,” Starbranch said.

Judge Mark Howard sentenced Mauricio Guerrero to serve a total of 12 months in jail, as well as required him to “participate meaningfully” in counseling. Howard ruled that Guerrero would not have to register as a sex offender.
A therapist who worked with Guerrero testified for the defense and described him as very immature and lonely.
Guerrero stood and addressed the court, offering an apology to the victim and her family.
I caused a lot of pain to them and it hurts me a lot. I regret everything. I’m sorry. I can’t say that anymore. I beg to God, I beg to anyone for forgiveness. I’m scared. I’m scared of being alone and what will happen to me after today. I’m really sorry to them. Especially to (the victim). I hope she can forgive me. I hope she understands. I really mean that, I’m sorry.
I feel so alone. I have my mom with me, but I’ve lost my friends. They don’t talk to me, I don’t talk to them for the past year and a half. People look at me, judge me. I’m sorry. I never wanted it to happen. I’ll stay as far away as possible from (the victim) and I’ll have no contact with her at all or anyone in her family. I see what I’ve done and I’m disgusted by myself.

"Please don't break into my home. Our arrangement was that we were Onlyfriends. But men like you always want more!"

Back