• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 14-year-old boy allegedly raped a woman in front of her child, choked the woman and then stabbed the mom when she tried to protect her child, Suffolk County District Attorney Raymond Tierney said Tuesday.

The teen and an accomplice, who has not yet been arrested, allegedly broke into a Mastic Beach home on April 19, prosecutors said. They kicked a locked bedroom door and found a 23-year-old mom and her 4-year-old daughter inside.

While the teen’s accomplice looked for property to steal, the teen allegedly sexually assaulted and choked the mom, all in front of her child, officials said. He forced the woman into the hallway where the sexual assault continued.

The teen then dragged the mom back into the room and allegedly tried to pull the woman’s daughter out of the bedroom, prosecutors said. The mom fought to stop the teen. He put the child on the bed, then took the mom into another room where he pulled out a switchblade and allegedly slashed the woman’s face. He then stabbed her in the chest.
“Aside from the extreme violence of the criminal activity, what makes this case so shocking is the age of the defendant who is accused of committing such callous and violent crimes,” Tierney said.
“It is becoming increasingly common to hear of violent cases like this involving minors as the perpetrators of such vicious acts. Despite this, we will make sure justice is served.”

The teen was indicted on April 27 and arraigned Tuesday. He was remanded into custody. Police are still looking for his accomplice.
1651619867026.png

I always wonder how these animals, because let's face it, this ain't "normal", people behavior, would react if someone did that to their mothers or sisters. Probably, in that case, they could just justify their violence in other ways... :facepalm:

A 14-year-old doing something this horrible should be tried as an adult. He's already allegedly raped, stabbed, and disfigured a mother in front of her child; even with him being as young as he is, such acts are evil enough that there is nothing in him worth salvaging, societally speaking.

As for the 23-year-old mother, I can say that "I hope she recovers as best as she can" and "wish her well moving forward". But that doesn't seem like enough. She has been through something extremely horrible and horribly extreme, and I really feel for her. She'll probably be thinking about it for the rest of her life, and there is no way to go through an event like this and "take it well". I truly hope that she can be surrounded by love and positivity, and know that one man's horrific loudness against her does not drown out the support from all the people who care about her.

1711085082276.png

Randell Hollman was sentenced to up to nine years in prison for raping a woman in front of her child.

He pleaded guilty to burglary and assault after breaking into a Mastic Beach home when he was 14.

Police say he slashed the 23-year-old mother in the head and stabbed her in the chest.
He is also required to register as a sex offender

Latest posts

Back