• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
According to a report from WKYT, police say an employee at the day care found a plastic bag with three grams of cocaine, inside a can of powder baby formula.

Lemon Allen and Jamarra Burnside are charged with wanton endangerment and possession of a controlled substance.

According to court documents reviewed by WKYT, the two dropped off their nine-month-old son at day care with a diaper bag, back in June. The bag contained the can of formula.

Police say they also found marijuana inside a baby bottle in Allen's car. Allen claimed his son never used the bottle, and he bought it specifically to hold the drug.

Police say they also found two more baby bottles inside Burnside's apartment that contained .38-caliber bullets and a drug they suspect was "serenity," which is a synthetic marijuana.

Burnside says the bullets and drugs belonged to Allen.
https://www.wdrb.com/news/charged-a...cle_eba5022c-fee8-11e8-8c75-037e00f0737a.html
1545001038653.png

What a not so smart people they are. Like wow you couldnt even check the bag before you left smh.
I smoke weed and I always make sure its not on me in public.
Clearly these two arent a big fan of discretion.

What a not so smart people they are. Like wow you couldnt even check the bag before you left smh.
I smoke weed and I always make sure its not on me in public.
Clearly these two arent a big fan of discretion.
Nor are they big fans of common fucking sense.

Back