• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The kid's behavior is disturbing. Giggling and laughing. Taking photos. Kicking them. So desensitized that it's become a joke to them.

Giggling maybe because she is uncomfortable... I only think that because when she kicked him i could hear in her grunt she really wanted to hurt him.

I think the anger is totally understandable given the circumstances. The male said something like, "you cannot be like this around your kids". Kids, plural.

Who know how old the others are. She seemed at least teenaged (difficult to know for sure with the 2005-esque cell phone camera technology lol)... But maybe there are younger ones around and they came home to find them basically unattended with the parents both zonked out of their minds.

Fuck, what if there was a fire or something? Not only would these two be completely incapable of getting children to safety, I'm not confident that they could come to in time to save their own sorry asses.

I'm on the kids' side, I know what it feels like to grow up with an addict. I had a low bottom drunk addicted to rage. I am a miracle of survival.

Well, my sisters and I came home from school every day to a vicious, pig-eyed, violent drunk. I was hit so many times that I now have TMJ....my jaw clicks and pops from the merciless slapping. She wouldn't stop till I started screaming.

Sent me to school wearing her old clothes from the 40's, wearing her old underwear.

Child abuse, child neglect, child sexual abuse, child sex trafficking. We came out of this very damaged, but still alive...and THAT'S a miracle.

From victim to survivor. These kids will make it because they have already walked barefoot thru hell. When you come out of the fire, you will never burn again.

Sorry to dump my shit on y'all. I want to take these kids home and love them. I'd get them the therapy they will need...I've been in therapy since I was 22. Be in therapy for the rest of my life.
I'm in a group comprised of Marines from 'Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and one from Korea.
IWe fought our battles in different places and different times; we were all badly wounded. Sometimes all you have are your buddies.

Blessings to these children and may the Mother give them her blessings of peace and strength.

I still want to take them home...to a real home, full of kid-noise, family dropping in, dogs and cats twining around your legs and stealing food right off your plate.

Teaching them how to play poker (with peanuts for chips). I cheat. my grandpa taught me. I can now deal a pat hand and NOBODY will play cards with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back