• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Omg. How can a parent allow it to get this bad.

Damn my head itches just looking at those videos .

Ohhhhhhhh gawd... Fuck me running.

:hungover: I've been watching the other videos in the line up.
:yuck::yuck::yuck:

Last edited:
I dealt with something similar all summer with my neice, my brother would treat it and then she'd go for a week at her mother's and come back infested again, she had sores all over her head and neck and back and arms from scratching. Her mother would deny she had them and wouldn't do the follow up treatment. It was horrible to do to an 8 year old girl. He finally got some prescription stuff that did in one treatment. But her mother is a peice of shit asshole and she has two other smaller children, she must not care much for either. :bag::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::stop::punch::punch::punch::punch::stop::stop::stop::wtf::wtf::wtf::laser::laser::laser::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Oh fuck ya'll! I have been lucky enough to never get this shit, but now I get the pleasure of feeling like I DO have it??? Fuck you, just FUCK YOU! (She said with love! <3)

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!
FUCK YOU GUYS. I'M STILL ITCHING.

My first thought when watching it I was like Jesus, they need to quit ripping his hair out in the comb. Only at the end of the video did I realize NONE OF THAT WAS HAIR!! :bigtears: :bag:

Back