• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
With all of the injustice and terrible news that we read about here, I wanted to start a thread where members could share videos of instant justice being metered out. Whether a criminal gets his due reward, or a bully has the tables turned and suffers the consequence, we all enjoy watching a little instant karma.

Pharmacist vs prospective robber!

Rock thrower doesn't like dogs!

Of course we all remember the bully kid from Australia!

An off duty cop who is bleeding worse than the robbers.

I just like this guy's mugshot. I mean, he's dumber than shit, but that picture always makes me laugh!

The ultimate justice for kidnapping child molester!

Now obviously, what he did was illegal, and granted he won't get to be directly involved in his son's life, but all I'm sayin' is...I understand. A lot. In fact, completely. That is all.

I can't believe I missed this one when you put it up. I knew it was gonna be a new favorite thread. <3

Now obviously, what he did was illegal, and granted he won't get to be directly involved in his son's life, but all I'm sayin' is...I understand. A lot. In fact, completely. That is all.

I can't believe I missed this one when you put it up. I knew it was gonna be a new favorite thread. <3
And I owe you the credit for giving me the idea! Love you @gatekeeper :kiss:

Armed Robber Accidently Kills Himself

This one's only 01:30, but all you need is to watch it til about 01:08-09. Not that I feel bad for the criminal at all, just that this is a perfect example of why training in the lawful use of deadly weapons is so critical for law abiding citizens.

I like this one from Brazil, because I hate a fucking thief with a gun. This is the best version of this as it gives a small narration of what's going to happen at the beginning.

Excellent compilation video of armed citizens protecting themselves from criminals including live footage of attempted armed robberies, interview with young mother who protected herself and infant, vid clips of average citizens stopping crimes in progress, interview with armed criminal explaining why he loves Gun Control, news blurbs, etc. 11:20 and worth every minute.

Excellent compilation video of armed citizens protecting themselves from criminals including live footage of attempted armed robberies, interview with young mother who protected herself and infant, vid clips of average citizens stopping crimes in progress, interview with armed criminal explaining why he loves Gun Control, news blurbs, etc. 11:20 and worth every minute.

That was an awesome video GK, thanks for sharing it.

I watched this on live tv as it happened. Mr Plauchet got 5 years probation. I think he shoulda just gotten a ticket for littering the airport with garbage.

Man that first guy gets wrecked. I don't know how he manages to run away after that. He probably dropped 20 feet down the street.

Do not fuck with this woman. :eek:

Nobody gets shot or knocked out in this one. Maybe some crappy underwear though. :hilarious:

Last edited:
@ BostonBurns ~ I so enjoyed the, "Bully picks a fight with the wrong guy" video!! One pop of the victims fist was all it took for the bully turned pussy to tuck tail and return to whatever hole he sprang from.
:crack:

How did the woman do that? It looked like just a shove but it sent that idiot flying about 15 ft! She needs to give lessons on her unique style. :crack:

Back