• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A female inmate who requested medical assistance inside a facility near Orlando was instead beaten “within an inch of death” by male guards, a lawsuit filed this week alleges, in what her attorney is describing to Fox News as the “worst case of prison abuse in Florida I’ve ever seen.”

The complaint filed in district court Tuesday accuses the Florida Department of Corrections and four John Does of leaving Cheryl Weimar paralyzed as a result of the “serious and life-threatening injuries, including a broken neck,” that she suffered in an Aug. 21 attack inside the Lowell Correctional Institution in Ocala.

“She is going to need lifelong care, around-the-clock care for the rest of her life,” said Ryan Andrews, an attorney whose firm filed the lawsuit on behalf of Cheryl and her husband, Karl.

“It was one of the most sad meetings with a client I ever had – she couldn’t talk… I had to write the alphabet out so she could nod and wink and tell me what to do,” he told Fox News. “It’s the worst case of prison abuse in Florida I’ve ever seen.”

Weimar has been incarcerated since 2016 and the guards were aware of her history of physical and mental disabilities, the lawsuit says.

The 51-year-old was arrested after she slashed her ex-boyfriend with a knife and resisted arrest. She was sentenced to six years and is scheduled to leave the prison system in early 2021.

On Aug. 21, Weimar was asked to clean a toilet at the Lowell facility as part of a work detail — but a pre-existing hip condition that caused her pain rendered her unable to do so, according to the lawsuit.

She allegedly requested and was denied a “reasonable accommodation for her physical disability in connection with her prison work assignment” and “a confrontation ensued.”

“Under FDC policy and procedure, prison officials should have called medical personnel to intervene once Plaintiff Cheryl Weimar declared an inmate medical emergency,” the lawsuit says. “The more Plaintiff Cheryl Weimar complained of her physical condition, the more angry, aggressive, and violent the John Doe Defendants became. “

Eventually the guards snapped, according to the lawsuit.

“One or more of the John Doe Defendants slammed Plaintiff Cheryl Weimar to the ground” and “while down, they brutally beat her with blows to her head, neck, and back,” it continues. “At least one John Doe Defendant elbowed Plaintiff Cheryl Weimar in the back of her neck, causing her to suffer a broken neck.”

The guards then allegedly dragged Weimar “like a rag doll to a nearby wheelchair, allowing her head to bounce along the ground along the way” before taking her “outside the compound so they could continue their brutal attack in an area that was not covered by surveillance cameras.”

The lawsuit says Weimar is now a quadriplegic who has to breathe and be fed through tubes. She is seeking “compensatory damages, including for permanent physical injury, disfigurement, and emotional pain and suffering… for attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection with this litigation, and for such other relief as this court deems appropriate.”

It also alleges that Weimar’s civil rights were violated under the Eighth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution – which protects Americans from cruel and unusual punishments – the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act.

"slashed her ex-boyfriend with a knife"
Yeah... Good riddance. 99% of female abusers get off scott free thanks to the misandric justice system that always assumes the man must have deserved it if a woman did it. At least this one got a permanent souvenir.
Weimar has been incarcerated since 2016 and the guards were aware of her history of physical and mental disabilities

I'm guessing you didn't read about the mental and physical issues...or maybe it's open season on the handicapped and mentally unstable

No I think it's a perfectly fine punishment. Thankfully now that she's quadriplegic she won't hurt anyone again.
So if this is what she deserves for what she did, Do the people who did this to her deserve even worse? Have you ever done anything mean to anyone? Have you gotten what you deserved? How bad does a crime have to be to get tenfold done to you? What if I ate all my kids Skittles while they were at school?

Last edited:
What the fuck... This is disturbing on so many levels. I don't care what she did to land in prison, that's absolutely barbaric. And the "misandric" justice system is protecting these losers by withholding their names and reassigning them to different positions instead of arresting and firing them? Just wtf. It's on video.

So now slashing someone with a knife (we don't know if she may have maimed him some way) is equivalent to being mean or eating someone's Skittles.
I'm not exactly sure why she slashed him but she got time for it. Hell, my ex shoved a shotgun in my chest before barricading me in his room ...so I trashed all of his shit. Whatever. I'll pretend that a mentally ill, disabled criminal was in a relationship with a great guy who she cut up because she has a vagina. Boo ...hisss. She should be locked up. And she was.
Does that mean that all the bitches (female inmates of course. From the 3 posts I've read of yours it's painfully obvious you don't like women, though this applies to anyone who ends up in prison) deserve to become a quadriplegic at the hands of some jackbooted thugs? Sorry but I'm a lot more angry at the "John Does" who beat this 51 year old, vulnerable inmate to what may as well be death.

A few quick questions: 1) how many of y’all have wished and hoped for (rightfully so) that pedos and murderers “get what they deserve” (aka slow torturous death) when they enter penitentiaries? 2) Where is the CCTV footage in this prison? 3) Since when did lawyers become saints, worthy of trust and adoration? 4) is there a dept of corrections statement on this incident?

It pays off big time. Look at all the responses.
I think so
Post automatically merged:

I'm not exactly sure why she slashed him but she got time for it. Hell, my ex shoved a shotgun in my chest before barricading me in his room ...so I trashed all of his shit. Whatever. I'll pretend that a mentally ill, disabled criminal was in a relationship with a great guy who she cut up because she has a vagina. Boo ...hisss. She should be locked up. And she was.
Does that mean that all the bitches (female inmates of course. From the 3 posts I've read of yours it's painfully obvious you don't like women, though this applies to anyone who ends up in prison) deserve to become a quadriplegic at the hands of some jackbooted thugs? Sorry but I'm a lot more angry at the "John Does" who beat this 51 year old, vulnerable inmate to what may as well be death.
Don’t feed it. It has been here before and advocated for FMG has an acceptable practice.

Last edited:
Several males against one female? That is an unfair fight that they sure as hell didn't want her to come out alive from! This is attempted murder at the very least. Society expects females to be able to go up against males regardless of the fact that men will always have the advantage of strength, size, and bone density against women. They want biological men to be able to compete in women and girls' sports leagues and anyone who points out how the males have an unfair advantage is jumped on and shouted down. Did they expect this woman to be able to walk away from this mob beating? I hope all of those guards become inmates themselves for the rest of their lives! And that woman should be taken care of for life now that she needs it!

Back