• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1714434256292.png

A four-time convicted felon entrusted to babysit a friend’s 5-month-old son was sentenced to 45 years in prison Monday in the July 2021 death of the boy, who died from blunt force head injuries and methamphetamine toxicity.

Vinson Gerald Powers, 48, pleaded guilty to first-degree felony injury to a child.
The indictment against Powers charged him with intentionally or knowingly, by omission, causing serious bodily injury to Zeal Coleman Ball by failing to seek proper medical care while the boy was with him.
According to Waco police reports, Powers was babysitting the child for a friend on July 10, 2021. Powers lived in Lacy Lakeview but was staying with his girlfriend at the time at a trailer park in West. Powers told conflicting stories about what happened to the infant, police reported.

Pathologists determined the boy’s death was a homicide and that he died of blunt force trauma to the head. They also noted that the baby had high levels of methamphetamine in his system, which contributed to his death.

Prosecutor Tara Avants called the baby’s death tragic and said she hopes the resolution of the case brings a measure of peace to his family.

45 years for murder ,, what happened to the old times where they would hang your worthless Ass from the gallows after you were convicted , bring it back
Ohhhh I am in agreement!! I would love to see public executions make a comeback. I say that all the time.Public flogging ,stocks,Chris Hansen saying “Why don’t you take a seat on the Spanish Donkey” I’m comfortable with anything really.In Florida I saw a man standing on a median wearing a sandwich board that read RAPIST. I’ve wondered for decades if the consequences for bad behavior/ evil actions included those things and the fact they will die a very painful public death tone down the people who are evil?

Back