• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

RisottoGroupon

Former baby Future ghost
The family of a two-week-old baby who is the subject of a murder inquiry has said their "hearts are broken".
Police were called by hospital staff on 8 January following concerns over Felicity-May Harvey, from Heywood, Greater Manchester Police said.
Despite the efforts of medical staff, the baby girl died on Monday.
A 24-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of murder, has been released on bail pending further enquiries.

Thanks my bold membership lapsed when I changed debit cards, grrrr
Do these 2 who gave you shits communicate telepathically, or is it announced at the weekly Misery Spreaders meetings?
Or are they just happy you didn't have bold membership over a year ago? They're quite up to date, aren't they?
Screenshot_20221231_191209.jpg

Seems like she's mad the parents didn't get away with murdering their baby.

Imagine going to all this effort to coordinate forces to s*** on your post from over a year ago. Classy.

maybe I'll get some joyous useless internet points for this post. ;)
Not so fast!!

The points you earn from ratings* can be swapped in for green stamps, which can be swapped for household goods, such as the "Harvest" 9-pc beverage set below, which is 1 3/4 books, which is only 2100
stamps!** ***

Here's the going rates:

A cookie = 1/4 of a stamp
A thumbs up = 1/8 of a stamp

A heart = zero. Others being nice to you is it's own reward
A sad face = zero. You made them sad and now you want a reward?

A laugh = 20 stamps! Because that's why we're here.

A rolling eyes = We take 2 stamps back
A shit = We come to your house and beat you up, fuck your dad, and take all your booklets and stamps back.

Collage_20230101_013700.jpg

* Participating providers not required to give you any ratings/stamps whatsoever. Complaints, demands, or harassment may result in other providers refusing as well.

** In the event S & H Green Stamps is out of business, the stamps/booklets/ratings have no monetary/social status value.

*** S & H Green Stamps went out of business.

Last edited:
Back