• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus

A man dressed as the Easter Bunny got into a fight with a father after the dad's 1-year-old child slipped from the costumed man's chair following a photo, authorities said.

Jersey City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill said the fight at the Newport Centre Mall broke out at about 5 p.m. Sunday when authorities said the father harassed, then attacked the costumed character after his child fell from the man's lap.

Video posted to Twitter by user @kevinp461 shows a man partially dressed in a bunny costume brawling with mall shoppers in a chaotic scene at Newport Centre in Jersey City.

The footage shows several people throwing punches as mall security officers try to intervene. A large crowd looks on as the fight continues.

The man in the costume, 22, disappears behind a holiday display, but comes back moments later, rips off his white bunny paws and starts "throwin' hands," someone says in the video.

"He curb-stomped him," the narrator says. "The Easter Bunny got in a fight."
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...it-in-Brawl-at-NJ-Mall-Newport-372894701.html

Q: Why was the Easter Bunny arrested?
A: He was charged with Hare-assment!
I know...I know...it's not what it's cracked up to be...

Stupid asses get into a fight in a crowded mall with children present. Could've been a lot worse. Happy Easter!!!

Back