• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't see what's cool or funny about that first one. Lawnmowers, especially riding ones, have the potential to be incredibly dangerous machines. It's bad enough letting one run without anyone in control of it, but throwing a dog in the seat is putting that animal directly in harms way. Fucking sickening. And someone posted that up like it was some hilarious, amazing thing?

I don't see what's cool or funny about that first one. Lawnmowers, especially riding ones, have the potential to be incredibly dangerous machines. It's bad enough letting one run without anyone in control of it, but throwing a dog in the seat is putting that animal directly in harms way. Fucking sickening. And someone posted that up like it was some hilarious, amazing thing?
Actually, it's not the only one. If you search youtube starting with "dog mow" it will automatically offer to finish it to "dog mowing lawn." It's mostly THAT dog, which is sort of a good thing... you know, since it's a bunch of people posting that video, and not a bunch of people putting their dogs on lawnmowers.

Having had a riding lawnmower, there are many people who are too stupid to drive one safely.

Besides, it's all @billy madatchu's fault.

its a fucking joke. shut the fuck up with the poor dog driving bullshit. christ this isnt pampers fucking momma cry about shit website. fuck that dog. acting like a lawn mower is the most dangerous shit. meanwhile dogs are cops, bomb sniffers. beaten by owners... jesus christ that was a retarded comment.

Our dog got his shots today...three of them. He flipped out when he got stuck the first time. They tried to muzzle him and physically restrain him for the next one but he was in a hard go fuck your self kind of mood....so nope. Then the vet put a bunch of dog biscuits in my hand, and he ate them up like it was a bowl full of cookies...she gave him two shots when he was chowing down. He didn't even look up....nom-nom-nom.

Our dog got his shots today...three of them. He flipped out when he got stuck the first time. They tried to muzzle him and physically restrain him for the next one but he was in a hard go fuck your self kind of mood....so nope. Then the vet put a bunch of dog biscuits in my hand, and he ate them up like it was a bowl full of cookies...she gave him two shots when he was chowing down. He didn't even look up....nom-nom-nom.
Ren is good for shots, but if you try to clip his nails he behaves like you're trying to cut off his toes one by one. God the looks he gives you it's terrible. "HOW COULD YOU?? I LOVE YOU, I'D DIE FOR YOU AND YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"
azG89RI.jpg

a dog in the seat is putting that animal directly in harms way. Fucking sickening. And someone posted that up like it was some hilarious, amazing thing?

So you got a soft spot for animals eh' .... <3 NICE!

Fucking sickening...I love your delivery...pretty much always. Yes I do.

Last edited:
I know you're just a shameless troll who's trying too hard, but look up any animal victim story on here, people here are absurdly overly sensitive. Bunch of crybabies honestly
shameless troll trying too hard? good luck with that. i dont try. you whined about some fucking dog on a lawn mower and i called you out on it. then you dont like it and whine some more. seems pretty simple to me.

is right about it being dangerous, you wouldn't let a dog drive a truck just because it would be super fucking adorbs would you? putting animals in danger for internet attention is stupid. why not grow a personality and hilariously troll the shit out of people like i do? dogs are awesome though thanks poster

Lol. You sensitive bitch. We put humans in harms way every day so you can have the right to freedom of speech you fucking troll! I think we can put a dog in harms way for good entertainment.

What about the Dog? He might be the first one to ever drive a fucking lawnmower and you want to take that shit away from him?

Would you do the same to Neil Armstrong because it's dangerous to moonwalk?

I think it's safe to say everyone that has replied to this thread is a troll. I call the one with green hair.

15g2x78.jpg

Back