• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dashcam-Video-Shows-Bull-on-Loose-in-Arlington-379162371.html
In what can only be described as a Texas Connects Us moment, Arlington police officers were involved in a "slow-speed" chase with a bull earlier this week.
[....]
Police were dispatched to Little Road and Arkansas lane at 4:45 p.m. and followed the bull for about four hours.

Arlington police said a cowboy, in Dalworthington Gardens, jumped on his horse and manged to lasso the bull at 8:38 p.m.

Officials also said at no point was the animal aggressive towards people, in fact officers were able to warn drivers and pedestrians as the animal roamed the streets.

This is the second case of a cow on the loose in North Texas in the same week.

On Saturday, May 7, officers in Stephenville followed a calf for about 20 minutes before it was safely caught.

"The calf had broken loose outside city limits," said Sgt. Sha King. "It actually almost made it 12 blocks down the road by the time our officers got in."

Police and animal control managed to corner the calf after 20 minutes, King said.

"I saw somebody's head bopping up and down. I saw it trotting down the road," said Katie Burr. "It might happen in other places, but I'd like to say only in Texas."

Last edited:
Back