• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/...ked-to-the-ground-by-unflappable-police-horse
A young Canadian woman found out the hard way it's not okay to slap a police horse after she was booted to the ground when her attempt to show off backfired.

Police in Kingston, Ontario have not confirmed if the woman is one of three people who were arrested and charged for slapping police horses during drunken orientation week celebrations at the local university.

In the video, the young woman, who is wearing a Queen's University jersey, runs up to a police horse, smacks it on the flank and cops a hoof to the body for her trouble.

Friends who filmed the action, which was obtained by Barstool Sports, burst into laughter as the young blonde is flung several metres across the road.
[....]

Friends who filmed the action, which was obtained by Barstool Sports, burst into laughter as the young blonde is flung several metres across the road.

With friends like that who needs enemies?

But that is what happens when you're an idiot. Animals don't care if you're a young blonde female with no sense, they'll kick the shit out of you, no matter how smart you ain't..

Fucking. Idiot. Wonder if she'll try to sue claiming the horse should have been better trained?
A drunken British soccer hooligan tried to punch a police horse's head during a riot. The horse reacted so quickly he barely touched it, and the idiot was dogpiled by other cops so fast he didn't have time to wet his pants.
Don't mess with police animals, it angers everyone.

I'm very surprised the horse kicked.
Not sad, surprised.

What the fuck are these ass holes thinking?
I hope she got hurt.

I think it's the way she ran up to the horse. Horse probably had a sort of reflex reaction.

I was surprised too. I wondered if the horse had been harassed a lot already and was at the end of his rope.
I think it's the way she ran up to the horse. Horse probably had a sort of reflex reaction.
The worst part about this whole thing,
That horse is now sensitized to its hind quarters. Now this horse isn't safe around unsuspecting children, toddlers, or anyone really.
These horses are supposed to be "bomb proof" and tolerant to anything and everything.
A police horse is used for crowd control. All the horses are lined up side by side rump facing the crowd and their tumps are used to push a crowd back. Not kick them, just walk them back.
Now this horse needs to be desensitized to its hind end.
At this point, its very unsafe to be out in public. Toddlers and young children are at head/face level. That can certainly be deadly to take a kick to the face. We all know that children gravitate towards horses.

I hope these ass holes were arrested and charged with a serious crime.
The kick this little bitch got should be the least of her punishment.

Edit
Not faulting the horsen in anyway.

Back