• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1687283415176.png

A Piqua man accused of sexually assaulting a toddler last week is being held on a $1 million bond.

Jesse Hartman was arraigned Tuesday morning. There he pleaded not guilty and a judge set his bond at $500,000 for each of the two counts he’s facing, according to Miami County Municipal Court records.
Police received a 911 call around 12:40 a.m. Friday from a woman who said an unknown man was sexually assaulting her 3-year-old daughter in an upstairs bedroom.

In a 911 call obtained through a public records request, the woman said she went to check on her daughter because she was supposed to be asleep, but she could hear her bed moving.

“I don’t know how in the world he even got into my house,” the woman said.

She told dispatchers that she tried to chase the man down as he rode away on a bike.

An investigation led police to identify Hartman as a suspect. He was arrested roughly twelve hours after the sexual assault was reported.

Jesse Hart[less]man from Piqua. I'm trying to think of a pun where I can make a reference to the Pokemon character Pikachu, but I can't think of anything good enough. ("If he sneezes, does he go, 'Piqua... Piqua... Choo!'?" Yeah, that one will have to stay on the cutting room floor.)

When it comes to pedophiles, we gotta catch 'em all. (Okay, that one will have to do.)

Jesse Hartman, I choose you!!! To go to prison!!! (Sure, okay, that one is tolerable.)

Jesse Hartman, I hope you-ghee-oh to hell! (Wrong anime kids' show with trading cards and fighting monsters. That pun is also so horribly cringy and forced that I hope nobody would ever publicize that onl... oh wait.)

Hell, I never even cared for Pokemon with any seriousness (or limited seriousness at best), even in elementary school. Yu-Gi-Oh, even less. I was into US presidents instead.

Pokemon is overrated. Jesse Hartman is also overrated. Or maybe they're both over-9,000-rated.

iu

1714438604159.jpeg

JESSE D HARTMAN
Admission Date 12/01/2023
Status INCARCERATED

RAPE

Min/Full Yrs: LIFE

Max Yrs: LIFE

Sentence Information

Aggregate Sentence Life without Parole

Expected Release Date/Parole Eligibility Date LIFE

Back