Because of Florence, the Pulpit of Doom livestream will be Saturday 22nd at 10:30 p.m. eastern (depending on weather), so stop by and shoot the shit with other members as we discuss the latest news. If you'd like to talk with us live, use our Discord server and connect to the Green Room. Be sure to check out our Youtube Channel and subscribe for notifications. The latest Pulpit of Doom podcasts can be found here.

Female Jogger Stabbed To Death In Random Attack At Washington DC IntersectionCouple Left Young Boy In Woods As Punishment For Wetting HimselfPolice Believe Serial Cat Killer At Work In Washington StateWoman Accused Of Spraying Bleach In Face Of Her Crying BabyFuneral Home Owners Charged After Woman's Body Found In Storage Room 3 Years After DeathWeather Girl Fractures News Anchor's Skull After Hitting On Her HusbandMan Decapitated Girlfriend In Front Of Daughter Because God Told Him ToPedophile Ordered To Give His Home And $250,000 To One Of His VictimsMan Faked Disability To Trick Caregivers Into Scrubbing His GenitalsVideo Shows Teen Girls Abusing 8-Year-Old Boy With Down Syndrome

PEKIN, IL – A man has pleaded guilty to beating his 18-month-old niece so badly that he broke her leg in half.

The incident happened last August after 21-year-old Kahlus Adams and his wife picked up the toddler and her siblings.

Once back at their residence, it wasn’t long before they made a call to the girl’s parents to inform them she was at the hospital. According to Adams, while his wife was away, the girl had injured herself after falling off a couch.

Doctors examined the girl and found her injuries were way too severe to have been caused from a simple fall. She had numerous injuries, including a leg broke in half, a broken arm, and bleeding on the brain.

She spent several days in the hospital for several days but, luckily for her and Adams, she survived.

After being confronted with the evidence that his “couch” story was not adding up, Adams admitted he’d caused the girl’s injuries after he became infuriated with the girl when she would not stop crying. He tried calming the girl using an age-old tactic we’ve seen countless times before — he beat the ever-living shit out of her.

According to Adams, he first threw a filled sippy cup at her face, then picked her up by her arms and feet, swung her around and threw her, causing her head to strike a wall and a freezer. When the girl began “shaking severely,” he grabbed her leg and twisted it until her femur snapped in two.

Adams was arrested and charged with three counts of aggravated battery to a child causing great bodily harm and released from jail after posting a $10,000 bond.

This past Tuesday he decided to plead guilty to the charges. Under his plea agreement, Adams will serve three 30-year sentences concurrently but must serve at least 85% of the sentence before being eligible for release. He is scheduled for sentencing Nov. 5.

Help The Dreamin Demon go ad free! Support us on Patreon!
Tags: , , , ,


The views expressed in the comments are those of the comment writers and don't represent the views or opinions of D'D or its staff. Feel free to flag comments that may violate conditions outlined in our Disclaimer.