The Pulpit of Doom will be Saturday night at 10:30 p.m. eastern, so stop by and shoot the shit with other members as we discuss the latest news. Be sure to check out our Youtube Channel and subscribe for notifications. The latest Pulpit of Doom podcasts can be found here.

Home Invaders Held 7-Year-Old Boy Down In Bathtub Of Scalding WaterFormer Pastor Accused Of Taking Photo Up Woman's Dress At ChurchWoman Dies After Falling Onto Broken Wine Glass While Celebrating Brazil World CupTexas Man Arrested After Getting Busted Having Sex With Neighbor's DogMan Stabbed Teen Sister To Death For Taking Too Long In BathroomMan Used His Teeth To Decapitate His Mother After Argument Over Credit CardsMother Accused Of Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She WatchedMan Arrested After Using Toddler As Baseball Bat To Beat GirlfriendFlorida Man Gouged Out Home Intruder's EyeballsWaitress Takes Down Man Who Grabbed Her Ass Inside Restaurant

NEW BOSTON, TX – A 10-year-old girl has died after her family says she was electrocuted while saving kittens from behind a clothes dryer.

I couldn’t find a lot of details surrounding the death of Greenlee Marie (awesome name, btw) aside from what is being stated by family.

Apparently, Marie was electrocuted while trying to get her kittens from behind a clothes dryer inside her family’s rented home.

Chief Gary McCrary said they are investigating the incident and trying to determine exactly how Marie was electrocuted.

“Apparently this residence had some electrical issues in the past according to some reports and statements that have been made,” McCrary said.

“Landlords need to be held accountable for the conditions of the homes that they let people live in,” said Marie’s mother, Shelby Roos. “And all we want is a voice for our daughter that left us over a senseless act.”

I’m totally speculating here, but I imagine a landlord somewhere is currently shitting their pants.

Marie’s family created a GoFundMe page in the girl’s honor to collect donations for local animal rescue efforts.

“Her whole life she had enjoyed helping those less fortunate than herself, and had always planned when she was older to become a veterinarian and to help rescue more animals,” the family wrote.

Speaking of kids getting electrocuted by clothes dryers and the possibility of a lawsuit…

Remember the kid who got electrocuted after climbing inside an apartment complex clothes dryer? His family just filed a $1 million lawsuit against the apartment complex.

Help The Dreamin Demon go ad free! Support us on Patreon!
Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments


The views expressed in the comments are those of the comment writers and don't represent the views or opinions of D'D or its staff. Feel free to flag comments that may violate conditions outlined in our Disclaimer.