Mother Accused Of Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She WatchedFormer Pastor Accused Of Taking Photo Up Woman's Dress At ChurchMan, 30, Arrested For Attacking 16-Year-Old For Wearing MAGA HatMan Arrested After Using Toddler As Baseball Bat To Beat GirlfriendParalyzed Man Accused Of Using Taser On Stripper For Refusing SexHome Invaders Held 7-Year-Old Boy Down In Bathtub Of Scalding WaterVideo Captures Man Trying To Kidnap 4-Year-Old Girl From Cell Phone StoreMachete Wielding Teen Forced Ex To Have Sex With Her Before Pissing On His BedWoman Accused Of Biting Off And Swallowing Portion Of Neighbor's NoseMan Used His Teeth To Decapitate His Mother After Argument Over Credit Cards

angela-binghamFELTON, DE – Police have arrested 51-year-old Angela Bingham after she killed her 3-year-old grandson and lived with the boy’s corpse for over a week.

Police responded to Bingham’s trailer Tuesday morning after she called 911 to report she was going to kill herself and that she’d already killed her grandson, Rilan Everett.

Responding officers found Bingham walking on the road near her home and detained her without incident. Inside her home they would find Everett decomposing on his bed “with blue and decomposing skin and fluids flowing from the facial area.”

Bingham admitted to officers that on Sept 18 she held a washcloth over Everett’s mouth and nose as he lay awake in bed after telling him “it was time to go.” She removed the washcloth once the boy stopped struggling.

She told police that her initial plan was to kill her and Everett, who was living with her after his mother abandoned him to be with a boyfriend, by turning up the gas in the trailer. When that didn’t work she chose to smother Everett.

After killing Everett, Bingham said she tried killing herself in a variety of ways – including taking pills, drinking bleach, and even hanging herself – but nothing worked. So, as the days went on, she stuffed towels around Everett’s bedroom door and burned incense to hide the smell of the boy’s decomposing body.

Bingham’s next door neighbor, Letoshia Tiggs, said she noticed Bingham and Everett had stopped coming outside and that she received a text from Bingham on Monday that read: “Don’t come in here… Rilan’s been gone now I am too… death.”

For reasons I could not find online, Tiggs did not feel this was alarming enough to contact police.

Bingham was arrested and charged with first-degree murder. She is being held at the Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution on a $1,000,000 cash bail.


Rilan Everett

As for motive, it is looking as if Bingham was about to be homeless. Two judgments against her in the amount of $1,437.53 and $1,530.83 were filed on Sept. 7. A now defunct GoFundMe page was started by Bingham in August seeking $10,000 and stating she had 10 days to come up with $3,000 or she was going to “lose everything.” The page read as follows:

About 3 yrs ago, I was severely beaten by a guy I was dating at the time which left me with post-concussion syndrome brain injury and pstd with aggression n anxiety . I cannot work because of this and have been fighting with SSi for about a year with a lawyer . My daughter blessed me with a grandson n was helping but has since left to be with a boyfriend and left him here with me. She was suppose to help with everything . Now I only get $270. In state tan if help a month. Back in Feb. Of this year I did a rent to own with this trailer with my tax money. The landlord would not budge on the price. So I put $2,000. Dwn. Pay off in a yr. I put $2,000 into it because it was mice infested roach infested everywhere ,I had to replace the toilet n refrigerator as well as paint n sanitize cause it smelled. Now I’m gonna lose everything. Went to court yesterday n have ten days now to come up withe $3,000. Which includes weekends to be out if I don’t come up with that. The rest I need to maintain the rent to stay until Sis approves me. Now the two neighbors across got raided for heroine about last month n the landlord watched n their not being evicted. Any help is greatly appreciated and I humby thank you from my grandson and me.

One update read: “My daughter, his mother moved out n in with a drug smoking boyfriend n his pillpopping family, so my grandson is not living there. I am fighting for guardianship that’s why it’s also important to keep my place. I seriously do not ask for help but I’m desperate.

Her last update, which was 7 days before the fundraiser was to end, read: “ help yet and only 7 days left. Guess this is really it for us.


Help The Dreamin Demon go ad free! Support us on Patreon!
Tags: , , , ,


The views expressed in the comments are those of the comment writers and don't represent the views or opinions of D'D or its staff. Feel free to flag comments that may violate conditions outlined in our Disclaimer.