Arizona Fire PitPHOENIX, AZ – A 45-year-old man died while helping his cousin roast a pig for a neighborhood block party. He accidentally fell into the 3-foot deep backyard fire pit, face first, and became wedged.

When his cousin was unable to pull him out of the fire, he used a water hose in an attempt to douse the fire. So not only did this poor guy burn in a fire pit that was probably at several hundred degrees, he also got steamed.

It took several police officers to get the man out of the pit, but he was pronounced dead at the scene. Reports are that the two men had been drinking, but it’s not known if that played any factor into the man falling in.

His cousin was so traumatized by what had happened, he was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Help The Dreamin Demon go ad free! Support us on Patreon!
Tags: , , ,


The views expressed in the comments are those of the comment writers and don't represent the views or opinions of D'D or its staff. Feel free to flag comments that may violate conditions outlined in our Disclaimer.

  • The Pulpit of Doom Podcast

  • Recent Comments

  • Prophets of Doom

    Be sure to pick up the DD crApp for Android. Coming to iTunes soon.