Vanessa Luevanos Fails As A Mother

September 6, 2009 at 1:41 pm by

ALBUQUERQUE, NM – If you aren’t prepared to have a beautiful Sunday and long weekend completely ruined by the fucktardery of yet another female that values her dick of the day over her offspring, then you may want to skip this story.  And if you don’t feel like hearing about not one, but TWO women completely failing a 5 year-old girl to protect her rapist, then move on.  This one’s not for you.  Even the tiny bit of information that is out there right now has me wanting to punch holes in walls.  23 year-old Vanessa Luevanos’s daughter was allegedly raped by her 17 year-old boyfriend and she and Sherry Archuleta, mother of the 17 year old, covered it up.  Even worse, Luevanos is actually pining over missing and loving her “man” on her MySpace page like some fucked up version of Romeo and Juliet.

Luevanos’s 5 year-old daughter was sexually assaulted last month at the family’s home.  Even though the girl complained of pain and was bleeding, Archuleta and Luevanos tried to keep it a secret.  There is no information out there on how their dirty secret was eventually exposed, but Archuleta, Luevanos and the 17 year-old are all in jail and the 5 year-old and her siblings are in the custody of their father.

On Luevanos’s MySpace page, you can see the thuggish looking little bastard that both these women were trying to protect.  Because he is a juvenile, I am not naming him because I am sure the sick fuck has rights or something, but if you take a peek, you can figure it out.  In the meantime, check out this bullshit from the aforementioned page.  Try not to vomit.

i don’t know!!!!!!! i still love him tho i have so much shit on my mind right now!!!!! auugghh don’t know what to do????
Mood:blah
Posted at 12:13 AM Aug 18

vanessa Posted at 3:57 AM Aug 22
girl it has been one stressful week!!!! my kids live wit there dad cuz he got custody and my man is in jail facin four to ten years for alot of shit that went down this week!!!!!! but what have you been up??? your hito??”

She’s acting like her car broke down or something.   What the hell?  Your daughter was RAPED you dumb bitch.  Act like you care.

i love him yes i do and he loves me to!!!!!!!!!!
Mood:loved
Posted at 8:02 PM Aug 23

i wish i can have someone tell they love me and when they do they hold me tight and never let go!!!! i wish my man was out!!!!! i miss him so much!!!!
Mood:lonely
Posted at 12:43 AM Aug 25

WENT TO SCHOOL LOVE IT WENT TO WORK LOVE IT PAYCHECK HERE I COME LOL MIZZ MY HONEY MIZZ MY KIDS KISS KISS HONEY KISS KISS KIDS MOMMY LOVES YOU!
Mood:loved
Posted at 2:00 AM Sep 3

And most recently:

well i went to school had fun!!!! mizz my honey kiss kiss my kids i miss you kiss kiss wish i get excitement wink wink you know what i’m talkin bout
Posted at 1:24 AM Sep 4
Mood: aroused

The bitch is “aroused.”  Someone, quick, sew her vagina shut.

Source| Luevanos’s MySpace

Help The Dreamin Demon go ad free! Support us on Patreon!
Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

The views expressed in the comments are those of the comment writers and don't represent the views or opinions of D'D or its staff. Feel free to flag comments that may violate conditions outlined in our Disclaimer.

• The Pulpit of Doom Podcast