The incident happened on Friday while the family of Richie Zaragoza were celebrating the boy’s 10th birthday at the Star Buffet & Grill.
The apple juice that had been ordered for the boy and his 4-year-old half-sister, Ginaya Mendoza, were waiting on the table when the family got back from getting food at the buffet.
Ginaya took a sip from her cup and began throwing up and complaining her stomach hurt. The girl’s mother first thought her daughter had simply gotten sick, but then her son began screaming “it burns” and throwing up blood.
Both children were taken to Lancaster General Hospital with severe burns of the mouth and throat. They were then flown to Hershey Medical Center where they remained in intensive care Saturday afternoon.
Because Richie suffers from cystic fibrosis and diabetes, he has a gastronomy tube in his stomach and a port in his arm for IV medications and will be sedated for several days.…
On Monday night at around 9pm, Mingming Chen called police to report her 5-year-old daughter, Ashley Zhao, was missing.
She told police that she last saw her daughter hours earlier and felt she had wondered out of Ang’s Asian Cuisine, the restaurant her family operates.
Police and locals began a search for Ashley, and an endangered child alert was issued. These were called off when Ashley’s body was discovered found “deceased and concealed” inside the family’s restaurant.
It was then that investigators learned the truth about what happened to the girl.
According to police, Chen repeatedly punched her daughter in the head for reasons unknown at this time. The girl’s father, Liang Zhao, found his daughter on the ground with a green liquid coming from her mouth.
When he tried washing off the liquid, he noticed she was no longer breathing and attempted CPR, but was unable to save Ashley.…
MIAMI, FL – Eduardo Sanchez, a 43-year-old employee at The Knife Steak House, got his ass busted filming a child using the bathroom inside the restaurant.
On Friday, a boy was with his family at the restaurant when he went to use the bathroom. As he was in the stall, he heard someone enter the neighboring stall.
As he was sitting on the toilet, the boy told police he heard the sound of a cellphone being turned on. Moments later he looked up to see someone was filming him over the stall partition with a white cellphone.
The boy yelled that he was calling the police, causing Sanchez to run out of the bathroom. Unfortunately for Sanchez, this kid wasn’t an idiot. After calling his father over, he was able to pick out Sanchez by his shoes and pants.
“The kid was actually very astute. He recalled the shoes the person had on and the color of the cellphone, and that is how we were able to identify who the person was,” said Officer Kenia Fallat with Miami Police.…
The 29-year-old victim was eating at the restaurant with her family on August 24th when she upset a 17-year-old waiter. The two got into an argument over the addition of water to the hot pot.
In response, the waiter went to the kitchen and then returned with a big ass bowl of boiling water that he poured on top of the poor lady’s head. But he wasn’t finished. The teen then slammed the woman to the ground and began kicking her.
Two women who were eating with the woman, as well as six customers, had to drag the victim away from the teen and restrain him there until police arrived.
The victim was rushed to the hospital to treat the burns to her face, torso and back. She was last listed in stable condition, but from the looks of her injuries, she’s in for one painful recovery.…
BETHLEHEM, PA – Days after a dead baby was found inside a trash can in a Kohl’s restroom, an employee at a popular sports bar made a horrifying discovery after lifting the tank lid from a troublesome toilet and found a fetus.
David Rank, the owner of Starters Pub, said that employees were cleaning the bathroom at around 10 a.m. Monday morning when they made the gruesome discovery. Rank said that the employee was very shaken after finding the floating fetus and got choked up himself while talking about the incident with reporters.
“My biggest concern are for my employees, the mother, the baby — I just want everybody to say prayers for those people,” said Rank.
Rank said that the night before, the diners and sports fans were patronizing the bar while watching preseason football. He has turned over surveillance footage to police to see if they can identify who upper-decked the toilet.
So far there has been no word on official cause of death or the estimated age of the fetus, but I am going to assume that it was not full-term.…
Orlando, FL – A 21-year -old has been arrested after sending his father to the hospital in critical condition with a single punch, moments after learning his father was having an affair.
Taylor Harris was with his mother and father eating dinner at an Orlando Dave and Buster’s restaurant. They were on a vacation from Mississippi and Taylor had just learned his father was cheating on his mother. An already angered Taylor became even more agitated when he saw his dad was receiving text messages from his lover while they were eating dinner.
Taylor stormed out of the restaurant, yelling behind him that his father better not follow him into the parking lot. Taylor’s mother would later tell police that she urged her husband to follow Taylor outside to find out why he was so upset.
When father and son met in the parking lot, an argument ensued. When Taylor’s father turned to walk away, Taylor swore, pushed his dad and hit him once in the face. According to the police report, a witness stated, “When the victim fell and hit the concrete she could hear the victim’s head hit the concrete three car lengths away.”
As his father lay in the parking lot, Taylor went back in the restaurant crying and told his mother he left the restaurant to cool off but his dad “got in his face and would not leave him alone.”
Meanwhile, out in the parking lot, a medic and his registered EMT wife, arrived for dinner and saw the man lying motionless.…
MIDDLETOWN, CT – Joann LePage was arrested after getting her 14-year-old daughter drunk on margaritas while the pair dined at a Mexican restaurant.
On Feb 27, 51-year-old Joann LePage and her 14-year-old daughter were dining at Puerto Vallarta on Main Street in Middletown around 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 27.
The manager said that during the course of their meal, he served LePage three margaritas. He was later notified by customers sitting nearby that there was something going on with LePage and her daughter.
The manager kept an eye on them and noticed LePage sliding her margarita over to her daughter to drink. That’s when Puerto Vallarta Manager Margarito Rodriguez walked over to their table. “I took the drink and told them they had to leave. And they’re not allowed to come back again.”
But when he noticed the girl was slurring and stumbling, he called police and an ambulance. When police arrived, they found the teen was highly intoxicated. She admitted to police that her mother had been giving her alcohol throughout dinner.…
The incident happened at Ozona Blue when knuckle-head waiter Ian Monsalvo was preparing a double-order of the dessert. He was using a bottle of really flammable (151 proof) rum to impress his guests with a flare-up from the already burning dessert.
It’s common knowledge that liquor used in flambe recipes should not be poured straight from the liquor bottle so flames can’t travel back into the bottle and fuel the fire. This, as any amateur pyromaniac will tell you, is a pretty goddamn stupid way to make a Molotov Cocktail.
When the fire shot back up into the bottle and, according to witnesses, created ‘an explosion of fire,’ a surprised Monsalvo drew back the bottle, spraying customers at the table with a sugary, napalm blast. Luckily Nick Salzer, a cook at the restaurant, had just completed his fire/ems certification and was able to assist the woman who took the worst of it.
Katie Hudgins, a 25-year-old elementary school teacher, was seated the closest to the waiter and ended up with the worst injuries after her clothing caught on fire.…
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. — A family had to have their 15-month-old boy rushed to a hospital after he was accidentally served alcohol at an Applebee’s restaurant.
Dominic’s family say that after the boy had taken a few swigs from a sippy cup that should have contained apple juice, he started behaving oddly. “He was saying ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ to the walls,” said his mother, Dill-Reese. After the boy began screaming about the illegal Mexicans taking US jobs and demanding someone bring him his goddamn turkey pot pie, he eventually put his head on the table.
When her son refused to eat his food, she grew even more suspicious and decided to taste her son’s drink. That’s when she found it contained an alcoholic margarita mix. Her son wasn’t acting strange because he was tired, he was acting strange because he was sloshed. Doctors checked out Dominic and revealed his blood alcohol level was .10, which is over the legal limit for an adult driver.
Dill-Reese says a manager did apologize to the family but didn’t know what else to do.…