- Sorry for the lack of stories today. Jaded is too busy picking up Sugar Daddy’s at the airport and my extreme intellect was needed elsewhere – to the benefit of mankind. But I’ll make it up tomorrow as there were a few stories I wanted to put up but just ran out of time. Until then, take a look at some of the other stories that our members posted about in Reality Bites:
- KEARNS, Utah – A 21-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse homicide after the death of her boyfriend’s 4-year-old daughter. Unified Police Lt. Don Hutson told ABC 4 News 21-year-old Marina Navarro was watching over the child when she called the father at work to report that little girl had fallen down the stairs. Hutson said hospital emergency workers determined that the girl’s injuries were not consistent with falling down the stairs. – by whisperswing
- WEST VALLEY CITY – A woman who police say stole two cars and led them on a chase all while she was naked is now in jail.
- Lot of news over the weekend and with a late start this Monday, just not enough time to get it all out there. With court records stating Melissa Huckaby drugged 8-year-old Sandra Cantu before sexually assaulted her with a rolling pin and police publically asking for information on the whereabouts of Kyron Horman’s stepmother – well, just a lot of stuff going on. Here is a small sampling of stories not making national news and being talked about in the forums:
- Dakota has a story posted about a 13-year-old babysitter who was charged with manslaughter in the death of a 2½-year-old girl. The toddler died of blunt-force trauma to the back of her head.
- NEWPORT, N.H. Another story involving a grandfather running over a kid with their riding lawnmower. Jonathan Howe, 2, received extensive wounds to both of his legs after sliding under a lawnmower being driven by his grandfather. Keeping my claws crossed the boy doesn’t lose anything. Accidents like that suck for everyone involved.
- Whisperswing has a story out of Houston involving a young mother who sent a text message to her mother telling her she thought she was in danger shortly after she accepted a ride from a stranger.
- Sorry for the slow day around here today. We all got busy and I am having horrid connection issues. To top that off, ol’ Butthole Finger down there ruined my lunch. But that doesn’t mean all was quiet out there, and here are some of the stories being talked about amongst our forum members in Reality Bites.
- Relatively new member, Kufismacka, has been busy today with a few stories – starting with several people being found dead in a Winchester, Massachusetts home. Few details at this time, but police alerted officers throughout the state to be on the lookout for a suspect.
- whisperswing posted on a guy I wa gonna try and put on the front page today. He has been accused of putting a 4-year-old boy into a dryer and forcing him to eat a cat shit sandwich. Joseph Edward Jones, 22, of Mannington was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of child abuse causing injury.
- Dakota Valkyrie has a story about Laquisha D. Mosby, the 28-year-old mother charged with assault 1st, criminal abuse 1st, wanton endangerment 1st and tampering with physical evidence.
- Gonna have to admit, I kinda blew my wad on the wrestling article and just feeling a bit too Monday to post much else. So what a great time for a Daily Bites and see what the forum members have been up to in Reality Bites, yes?
- Mystica43229 has a story out of Washington about a couple of 8-year-old boys who took some PCP a 7-year-old classmate brought to school. The only thing that surprises me about the entire story is that none of them got naked. As Jaded has always pointed out to me, people on PCP always get nekkid.
- Amazon posted about the body found hanging from a tree in a wooded section near the Double Tree Resort by the entrance to Disney. I was gonna guess that someone realized how bad Disney ripped them off, but I seriously doubt that’s it.
- Mystica43229 posted about the teacher I was going to post about, but there just wasn’t enough details for me yet. Kelly Covic, a teacher with the Brunswick City School District, has been arrested on charges of sexual battery.
- Sorry I bailed on yesterday’s Daily Bites but the girl I am currently having sex with found the hidden camera I use to record our lovemaking sessions. I explained to her that it wasn’t for my personal gratification, but evidence to prove I didn’t rape her. Needless to say she, over-reacted. Women, pshh. I told her she could deal with it or I would send her back to Vietnam to live with her family in their hut. Anyway, I just took a quick glance in the forums and here are a few stories our members are interested in and a few I was keeping an eye on:
- Dakota Valkyrie posted a crazy story about a woman who attacked a pregnant acquaintance with a stun gun. Christine Devaux was lying in wait wearing a surgical cap with her hair tucked inside and wearing cloth gloves, the affidavit said. When she struck the victim with the Taser, the victim fell to the floor, and was shocked again and again, according to the account in the affidavit.
- Gonna switch things up a bit today. From now on, the Daily Bites will be chock full of crime stories being posted by our members in the reality Bites forums – a set of forums that are often imitated but fail to contain some of the coolest, dedicated members a site admin could ever hope of asking for. So with that bit of shameless ass-kissing out of the way, let’s take a look at some of what they posted.
- PINELLAS PARK, Florida – Dakota Valkyrie, a forum heavy-hitter, posted a story about an 18-year-old woman in Florida who got busted shoplifting in Florida. Rebecca Simmons would go on to claim that her dog ordered her to do it or it would shoot her. She also stated that she owned a magic wand that could make everyone disappear. I think I’m in love. Forum Link
- ATLANTA, Georgia - Jessiesgirl1108, who does not believe in love at first sight, posted a story about the father of a 12-year-old autistic boy who is pissed of at the Kids Stay and Play day care.
Dakota Valkyrie has a story in the forums about the man who killed his wife and stuffed her body in a barrel last year. Philip Kingery, 48, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and use of a firearm in commission of a felony. Franklin County Circuit Court Judge William Alexander accepted the plea and sentenced Kingery to 25 years in prison. His defense was that at the time of the murder his capacities were diminished by an addiction to the steroids he had been prescribed for a sinus problem and Starbucks coffee. Source…Continue Reading
Another masturbation story was posted in the forums by Dakota Valkyrie. Not of herself, but about a guy named James Hirt. According to press-citizen.com, witnesses reported seeing Hirt lying in the grass outside an Arby’s restaurant with his shorts pulled down and his hand on his genitals. They also claimed Hirt made eye contact with them as he fondled himself. Hirt left the business in an RV, but police caught up with him and arrested the sneaky snake wrangler. Of course, Hirt denied that his pants were down. You can check out his mug in the first link provided. Thanks Dakota!…Continue Reading
- A slow news day on D’D. Maybe one of these days society will figure out how to flush the proverbial toilet and wash the turds away, but until then I’ll take a day where there wasn’t a lot of bad news being reported. Here are a few I didn’t have time to get to:
- Peru – You all remember Joran van der Sloot, right? The Dutch jackass everyone thinks is responsible for the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway? Well Peruvian officials have announced that he is now a suspect in the killing of a woman in Peru. 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramirez, who was found dead in a Lima hotel room registered in van der Sloot’s name. Witnesses also reported seeing the pair entering the hotel room together. Where is van der Sloot you may be wondering? According to immigration officials, Van de Sloot fled to Chile over land on Monday.
- PLATTSMOUTH, Neb. - An ex-CSI cheif is gonna spend some time in prison after being convicted of planting evidence.
Dakota Valkyrie has a story posted in our forums about some kids who were removed from a home so disgusting that a detective who went there almost puked from the smell. The article had some pretty nasty details such as a 6-month-old boy drinking from a bottle “so dirty that it was black in color” with a dead roach was floating around inside. The boy also had had a roach leg and other roach parts stuck to his eye. Source…Continue Reading
Many thanks to Dakota Valkyrie for another informative forum post. According to authorities, after a domestic altercation with his girlfriend, 27-year-old Christopher Barney stabbed his 1-year-old son before using the same knife to repeatedly poke at himself. The baby didn’t survive the attack – unfortunately, Barney did. He’s listed in critical condition at UNM Hospital. Source: Taos News…Continue Reading
The tawdry tale of Kelly Malkemus was introduced into our forums by the lovely Dakota Valkyrie. According to police, when the 41-year-old man was apprehended by an off-duty officer in a residential neighborhood, he was wearing nothing but a fleece vest and was carrying a towel and container of Vaseline. Police aren’t sure why he was running through the ‘hood half-nekkid, but there have been reports of a peeping tom in that area. Source: The Star Press…Continue Reading
Ravyn1965 posted a story in our forums out of Long Branch, New Jersey about a 20-year-old volunteer youth adviser who they say sexually assaulted a teen boy. Craig Reeves was arrested on Thursday for allegedly engaging in sexual acts with a 14-year-old boy he met while volunteering as a youth adviser. He also pretended to be a young woman on MySpace, using photos of nude young women to solicit photos of young men. Source: App.com…Continue Reading
Yet another great forum post from Whisperswing! According to authorities, 25-year-old Gayle Kelson boarded a city bus with her toddler early Saturday morning and after positioning the child’s stroller on the bus, took off – leaving 2½-year-old Gabrielle behind. The bus driver yelled after the woman, something along the lines of “Hey! Hey you! You forgot your kid!” but Kelson paid him no mind and just kept walking. The driver radioed police and the woman was apprehended a short time later and placed under arrest. So far, there is no explanation as to why she chose a city bus as a toddler dumping ground. Source: WSVN…Continue Reading
Whisperswing brings us the story of Linda Flores - a 41-year-old Reno woman accused of trying to snatch a 7-month-old baby right off her mother’s chest. Flores reportedly approached the woman, who was carrying the infant in a chest carrier, grabbed the baby’s arm and declared the baby belonged to her. The two women began to struggle as Flores attempted to remove the child from the carrier – both the mother and her child were roughed up a bit in the process. Flores fled when a security guard approached, but was soon apprehended and arrested. Source: RJG.com…Continue Reading
Dakota Valkyrie has posted an article in the forums about Scott Hahn – a 39-year-old man accused of smothering his estranged wife, Kimberly Kane, at the Holiday House hotel back on May 14th. After the alleged smothering, Hahn reportedly wrapped the woman’s body in a blanket, bound it with cable and attempted to remove it from the hotel grounds on a luggage cart. Though he told bystanders the blanket wrapped object on the cart was garbage, a security guard grew suspicious after seeing a couple of feet sticking out. Source: Herald Tribune…Continue Reading
- Well it has been fun, ladies and gentlemen, but I must leave for the day. Maybe I’ll see you on this weekend, depending on how much Ecstasy I ingest. If not, I will surely see you on Monday. Jaded, FlamingFox, Lizard and all of the rest of you sickos who keep reading and posting ensuring I pay through the nose to keep this train wreck in motion, I thank you. But before I go, here are a few stories I started to write about, but then gave up.
- ALLENTOWN - Lehigh Valley Humane Society needs donations to help pay for the surgeries needed to repair the damage a pit bull puppy suffered after being thrown from a roof. The dog broke its paws and legs but is expected to recover. The Human Society is offering an award for any information that leads to the person(s) responsible for the dog’s injuries. Hopefully, with some financial help from the public, this little dog will be on its way to mauling children in no time!
- HARLEM – A boy found some dirty needles outside of Harlem Hospital and decided they were interesting enough to pick up and take to school.
According to an article posted by whisperswing, Abel Soto claims two teen boys burglarized his home and killed his miniature Dachsund, Pinto. Soto found the boys cowering behind the bathroom door and started swinging with a hammer – making contact with one of the little assholes. Police say the burglars, both 14 years old, were on suspension from school when they broke in. They are now in juvenile custody. Source: WZZM…Continue Reading
Dakota Valkyrie has posted an article in the forums about Samantha Brewer – a very pregnant 25-year-old who has allegedly spent the last month and a half burglarizing a string of homes – sometimes with help from her sons, ages 5 and 7. Bond has been set at $275,000 – meaning Brewer will likely give birth behind bars. Source: Cincinnati.com…Continue Reading
According to an article posted by Dneilz, a group of teenagers found the body of a newborn outside a home in Grand Traverse County last Friday. The infant was reportedly wrapped in a bag and it’s skin appeared to be severely burned. Officials are awaiting autopsy results and the search for the birth mother continues. Source: Up North Live…Continue Reading