Seatbelts on everyone:
Now...a poster on another sight, brought up some interesting stuff....figured I would add to and combine thoughts and bring up some great debates......LOL
HERE WE GO>
1. Cindy is the last known person to be physically with Caylee. Yes, yes, I know George says he saw KC and Caylee leave the house on the 16th of June but do we know for sure that he did? NO! Cindy had Caylee on Fathers Day.
2. Cindy has proven herself to be very unstable through her actions throughout this whole ordeal and we know from sworn statements that she became physically aggressive with KC, grabbing her by the throat on the June 15th.
3. KC is reportedly a mess emotionally in prison. (we KNOW its because she knows she is in trouble...but what if????)
4. Cindy is living it up at the Ritz and eating $100.00 dinners at fancy restaurant's-AND WESH IS REPORTING she is still supporting the Kidnapping theory.....GA AND CA THINK THEIR HOUSE IS BUGGED, THAT HIS WHY THEY AREN'T STAYING THERE.....WTF
5. Cindy was Caylee's primary caregiver and aren't most murdered children killed by their primary caregivers?
I think there is definite potential here for (well not me KOMAK, but for arguments sake...)
1. KC really did not commit the murder
2. KC to get the ultimate revenge on Cindy by throwing her under the bus.
Now wouldn't have Casey said something, why go along with her mothers plan, are they in it together?
Why didn't the Dogs track down the nine houses? Why so close, it doesn't make sense to me.....