Feel bad for the girl and her family, but call Bullshit on the claim, and surprised the judge awarded the money
If they did get poisoned by KFC I would think there would be many more cases not just one family, I think the salmonella came from their own home and they're responsible
FAST food giant KFC has been told to pay $8 million to the parents of a girl who say she was left paralysed and brain damaged after eating a chicken Twister.
Monika Samaan, then aged 7, became seriously ill with salmonella poisoning after eating at the Villawood KFC in 2005.
Last Friday her family won their compensation bid against KFC in the New South Wales Supreme Court and today Justice Stephen Rothman ordered KFC to pay $8 million plus legal costs.
KFC denied it was responsible for the poisoning and says it will appeal the decision.