hi. since joining, i have more or less stuck to the main page and the reality bites area. i just spent some time reading the past introductions. i am now even more suspicious of humanity.
here are some relevant facts about me...
- i live in the mountainous part of indiana.
- it is the middle of the night and i am eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
- i am an engineer by education, work for a company in europe, and travel a lot.
- criminals suck. unless its me and the crime is speeding. then the laws suck.
- whenever my seven year-old daughter asks me what is in something she is eating, i always answer "weasel." she has heard this hundreds of times and still asks. it concerns me.
- when typing a child's age, i can never remember if the hyphen goes between the age and "year" or "year" and "old" - and yet i never bother to look it up.
- i do not yet understand reputation points, but have received some. if you gave some to me... thank you.
- i think that "not-florida" should be a tag.
- i like to run to clear my head. running keeps me from being an asshole. ...or it keeps me from thinking i'm an asshole. i'll never know which.
- carolinablue friend-requested me right off. very nice, that cb.
- diet coke is the perfect beverage. ...and makes a fine hair gel.
other than that, it is worth noting that some stories prompt me to write impassioned and possibly combative dissertations and others make me say "fuckin' humans. oh well" and write some bullshit comment that i - and probably *only* i - think is funny. i cannot predict which reaction will occur. it is kinda random. if you are on the receiving end of a dissertation or attack, damn the timing.
anyway... dd is cool. kudos.