So he gives the neighbor cookies laced but forgot they were laced? hmm. oopsie! Must of been high when he gave the "generous gift".HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA; Three children were sent to a hospital on Wednesday after allegedly eating marijuana laced cookies from a neighbor.
Jason Davis, 40, is accused of giving his neighbor marijuana laced cookies that were accidentally consumed by the neighbors’ child and his two friends.
The step – father of one of the children received the cookies from Davis on Wednesday morning, according to authorities. The step – father accepted the cookies as a generous gift from Davis and set them out as a holiday treat. The step – father was unaware that the cookies were laced with marijuana.
A short time later, the children returned home suffering incontrollable vomiting, dizziness, and headaches. The step – father immediately took the children to a local hospital fearing food poisoning. When Davis heard the children had ate the cookies, he rushed to the hospital and told the parents what was actually in the cookies.
Davis was not arrested for the cookies, although Huntington Police are still investigating the inciden