SACRAMENTO, CA -http://www.news10.net/news/local/sto...1&provider=top <Bail has been set at $5 million for a Sacramento man accused of multiple acts of sexual assault against the daughters of his girlfriend, say police.
Omar Alejandro Valdivia Mendoza, 29, was booked into Sacramento Main Jail Monday evening on 15 felonies accusing him of oral copulation; and violence, force or duress during the commission of sexual conduct, rape and lewd acts.
Sacramento police served an arrest warrant on Mendoza Monday. Sgt. Norm Leong said detectives began an investigation late last year when the alleged crimes were reported. The first report was made after Valdivia Mendoza was no longer living with his girlfriend, Leong said.
The molestations had begun when the victims were 9 and 10 years old and had been going on for several years, according to the investigation.
Valdivia Mendoza's first court appearance was scheduled for Wednesday, March 3, in Sacramento County Superior Court.Omar Valdivia Mendoza