MOUNDSVILLE -- A woman jogging on First Street was the latest to spot the flasher.
Police say he was, as always, nude from the waist down, this time with a black concert T-shirt pulled up over his head, "wrapped around like a turban," in the jogger's words.
And the flasher may be broadening his territory.
"Usually he is between Cedar Avenue and Grant in the areas of Second, Third and Fourth Streets," says Sgt. Don DeWitt of the Moundsville Police. "This (Wednesday night's sighting) is a little out of that general area."
Now there is a Moundsville Flasher Fan Page on Facebook, with nearly 800 fans signed on.
Here are some of their postings:
* "The Moundsville Flasher makes me laugh every time I see it on the news. It's so funny."
* "I support you, Flasher......I love this town!"
* "You are frightening kids and even adults, so put some clothes on."
* "Kudos to the flasher for flashing in the middle of winter."
* "I'm hoping to spot the flasher. I need a good laugh right about now."
Police know the fan page was created by a young girl, but they said it might lead them to the flasher himself.
"It's not out of the realm of possibility for this subject to be a fan of himself and be on that page," said . DeWitt. "So we are looking at some of the fans to see if they match the general description."
Many people speculate that the best thing to do when encountering a flasher would be to quickly take his picture.
"I can't recommend that," says the sergeant. "If they do it and bring it in to us, I won't be displeased. But they do have to take some caution when doing something to that effect."