Shonda Harper, 39
WTF!! what kind of fucking mother names her child Precious, then almost kills her ??? Fucking Asswhipe bitch.
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/110795.php2-year-old Tucson girl remains hospitalized in Phoenix with injuries police allege were inflicted by her mother Dec. 31. The incident took place at her residence, Tucson police said.
Police arrested Shonda Harper, 39, Feb. 4. She is in the Pima County Jail on a felony charge of child abuse. Bail has been set at $50,000. The child abuse case is described on the Arizona Department of Economic Security's Web site.
The site provides some details on abuse or neglect cases that involve the death or "near-death" of a child.
Officer Charles Rydzak, a Tucson police spokesman, said Harper was initially arrested in December after police responded to 911 call reporting suspected child abuse. An outstanding felony warrant in a Texas case delayed her jailing here in the abuse case.
Rydzak said he could not disclose details about the injuries to the child. She was taken to University Medical Center and then airlifted to a hospital in Phoenix, he said.
The other children in the home were turned over to the state's Child Protective Services. Rydzak said he could not disclose the ages of the children. They apparently were not physically harmed.
Arizona DES web page search
1) The name, age and city, town or general location of residence of the child who has suffered the fatality or near fatality:
2) The fact that a child suffered a near fatality or fatality as the result of abuse, abandonment or neglect:The victim is Precious, a 2-year-old girl from Tucson.
.Information available indicates this is a near-fatality as a result of abuse
3) The name, age and city, town or general location of residence of the alleged perpetrator, if available:
4) Whether there have been reports, or any current or past cases, of child abuse, abandonment or neglect involving the child and the current alleged abusive or neglectful parent, guardian or custodian:The alleged perpetrator is Shonda Harper, 39, of Tucson. Ms. Harper was arrested by Tucson Police on February 4, 2009
5) Actions taken by CPS in response to the fatality or near fatality of the child. Child Protective Services is jointly investigating the allegations with Tucson police.There have been no prior reports to the state Child Abuse Hotline alleging abuse or neglect to Precious. The department is following up to determine if there have been any prior reports or open cases in other states.
.CPS has filed a dependency petition with the court regarding Precious and the other children in the home. As of February 6, 2009, Precious remains hospitalized; the other children who were in the home are in CPS care