Ocoee -- An Ocoee family lost almost everything after fire tore through its home Christmas morning, but firefighters are helping to make sure the family's children wont miss out on the holiday.
Ocoee firefighters brought over a huge box of toys just after 5 a.m. for the kids who lost their original presents in this fire.
A small Chihuahua died in the blaze, but firefighters were able to save the family cat and two other dogs from the fast moving fire.
"Who would've thought on Christmas?" asked victim Debbie Orosc. "I'm just in shock."
Firefighters believe the blaze started in the back bedroom where her daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren sleep. But the family wasn't home when the fire started, so nobody was hurt.
Firefighters haven't determined what started the fire, but it doesn't appear electrical because the family's electricity was shut off yesterday. Orosc's son-in-law lost his job and couldn't pay the bill.
While the investigation continues, the family says itís grateful the firefighters donated Christmas toys for the kids.