16 little known facts..
by, November 25th, 2008 at 12:39 PM (952 Views)
16 little or unknown facts about me.. Which could be tough-- if you don't know, it's probably for a reason!
1. I used to chew my fingernails to bloody stumps until I was almost 13.
2. I got put into dresses alot as a kid-- and ABSOLUTELY hated them until I was in my 20's
3. I REALLY do enjoy going to school now.. back then, not so much.
4. I secretly like cats that do not live in my house.
5. At the age of 17 I completed my Sally Struthers on TV Veterinary Assistant certificate-- only it was never issued because I couldn't afford to pay for it.
6. While in premature labor, I called the doctor a beenie weenie mother f*cker --to his face(without realizing it)--his name was Dr Beuner. I felt bad once I found out who he was(after slandering him) because he gived a reaallly nice leg massage.
7. I have an addiction to website www.dreamindemon.com
8. I am really not as bitchy as I try to make myself out to be, I just truely enjoy my solitude.
9. I'm also secretly addicted to the TV show Trading Spouses.
10. I got into a fist fight with a man the day after my youngest daughter was born.. and sadly I can't even remember why.
11. Don't tell the kids.. but I do like watching cartoons.
12. My dreamcar is a late-model Jaguar in British racing green, with the personalized plate KTKTKT (kitty kitty kitty)
13. Even though I'm terrified of hurricanes.. I would love to live on the beach in the north-east.
14. I have never ridden on a real train.
15. I don't like to eat my own cooking.
16. Even though I always make fun of and harass people that eat fast food, I have a weakness for taco bell.
Feel free to add your own 16 little known facts :P
Total Trackbacks 0