• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
vz8n86.jpg

[...]

Zoila Marina Tercero-Padilla, 31, [....]. She faces charges of bribing a public servant.

Tercero-Padilla and the inspector talked about Honduras as the examiner told her how to take the written portion of the driver test, reports said. Tercero-Padilla failed the written test and before leaving had a brief exchange with the examiner, who complimented Tercero-Padilla's dress and asked where it was from.

As the examiner was dealing with another customer, Tercero-Padilla came back and slipped her a note with the address of the store. When the examiner read the note, she said Tercero-Padilla was asking for help on her make-up test.

"Help me on Monday to pass the test and on Monday I will bring you 3 dresses and 1 pair of shoes like mine," the note read.

[....]
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ted-to-bribe-driver-license-examiner_28427914

Wow, pretty lady for a change. And she maybe 31, but on my screen she'd pass for up to a decade younger. Glad the examiner wasn't on the take. Though she's not the only one, by far, the last thing we need is one more incompetent driver on the road.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the guilt on this one. She didn't say 'pass me', she said 'help me' which may have only meant that she truly wanted some help on passing the test in order for some fancy clothes. This seems a bit blown out of proportion.

China said: ▲
Help me on Monday to pass the test
English as a second language is a bitch... she could very well have meant, "Help me pass the test on Monday" Secondly if she is from Honduras, she probably didn't even think that offering clothes was that "wrong"

English as a second language is a bitch... she could very well have meant, "Help me pass the test on Monday" Secondly if she is from Honduras, she probably didn't even think that offering clothes was that "wrong"

She knew, if she didn't know she wouldn't have written it on a paper. Florida is one of the toughest states to get a driver license in if you're not a US citizen, everyone here knows that.

I was born here and I still needed to show 4 proofs of identity when they changed everything 2 years ago. I even had to show my divorce papers from my ex from 17 years ago..:rolleyes:

Back