• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A girlfriend posted a gushing Facebook tribute to her boyfriend just hours after she and her teenage neighbour tortured him.

In a failed ruse to cover up her sickening crime, Zoe Warren took to Facebook to express her fake grief and heartache, pretending she had just learned her partner was dead.

In a badly-written post on Mark's page, in which almost every word is misspelt, Warren claimed to be heartbroken and shocked.

But the reality was Warren and accomplice Keiran Adey, 19, had just killed Mark in a humiliating, degrading and brutal attack.

Warren and Adey were jailed for life yesterday after both being found guilty of the murder, which happened in a house in Grange Villa, near Chester-le-Street, last December.

The pair were ordered to serve a minimum of 17 years.

Now it has emerged Warren attempted to cover her tracks by posting a twisted status to Facebook in the hours after Shaw's death.

The post says: 'Love u. Ya wur my BESTFRIEND and soul partner in 1. A can't stop me heart from breaking a keep waiting 2 wake up from this nightmare.'

Newcastle Crown Court heard how Warren and Mark's friend, Adey, subjected the 29-year-old to a sustained and brutal attack. He was gagged, tied up, beaten, bitten, hit with a pool cue and finally stabbed at his home on Pine Street in Grange Villa.

Giving evidence, Warren blamed Adey for all of the violence while he admitted punching and biting Mark but insisted it was Warren who dealt the fatal blow with a knife.

But jurors also heard how Warren confessed to a new boyfriend about her involvement and joked about getting away with murder, and that Adey is said to have confessed to neighbours.

In her rambling Facebook post Warren also says how she wished she could have spent the rest of her life with Mark: 'U wur ther 4 me wen no one wos. U looked afta is wen a need that xtra support.'

Warren, who had only been in a relationship with Mark for a matter of days before moving in with him then killing him, ends her post by writing: 'Al foreva cherish every single second we had 2geva....i love u mark.'

Mark had been beaten so badly he was left looking like the 'elephant man', with 86 injuries to virtually every area of his body and when he was found, his jeans and boxer shorts had been pulled down in one apparent final act of humiliation.

Sneering killers Warren and Adey had sought to blame each other for the murder in 'cut-throat defence' cases but prosecutors said they were in it together.

During the trial, it was revealed how Mark was 'beaten mercilessly' and subjected to 'unimaginable violence' in a 'brutal and sustained attack.'

Sentencing Warren, who had 38 previous convictions and Adey, who had 58 previous convictions, Mr Justice Goss told them: 'It was a cruel, merciless and sustained episode of brutality, punctuated by a trip out of the house, leaving him helpless, in order to get more drink.

'He offered no resistance, having only a short time earlier been resuscitated by the emergency services following a heroin overdose.

'He undoubtedly suffered greatly in the time before his death and after you killed him he was left bound on the bed and you continued your night out, drinking and drug taking.

'Neither of you have shown any genuine remorse.'

Mark was found dead on his bed, tied at the ankles and bearing obvious injuries.

A post-mortem conducted the following day revealed he had suffered a sustained assault with over 80 injuries spread across his head, torso and limbs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996362/Girlfriend-tried-cover-murder-sick-post.html

4574CBAF00000578-4996362-Heartless_Zoe_Warren_who_had_been_Mr_Shaw_s_girlfriend_for_just_-a-26_1508405382431.jpg

Warren and Adey were jailed for life yesterday after both being found guilty of the murder, which happened in a house in Grange Villa, near Chester-le-Street, last December.
The pair were ordered to serve a minimum of 17 years.
Makes no fucking sense. If you're jailed for life, it should be life. Why not just sentence them to 17 years. I have no doubt that with good behavior and checking all the right buttons, they'll be out in under 10. American justice sucks, but nothing like the British system.

Did you see the number of prior cases they had?

"...Warren, who had 38 previous convictions and Adey, who had 58 previous convictions..."

Did you see the number of prior cases they had?

"...Warren, who had 38 previous convictions and Adey, who had 58 previous convictions..."
"I learned my lesson by now, your honor, conviction number 39/59. I'm a changed person." :shifty:

Makes no fucking sense. If you're jailed for life, it should be life. Why not just sentence them to 17 years. I have no doubt that with good behavior and checking all the right buttons, they'll be out in under 10. American justice sucks, but nothing like the British system.

To be brutally honest, the American justice system could have them in a community corrections or halfway house environment in as little as 5 years. Seven years, eight months would be more likely, but realistically speaking, could possibly be as little as 5 years.
[doublepost=1508507230,1508507164][/doublepost]
"I learned my lesson by now, your honor, conviction number 39/59. I'm a changed person." :shifty:

:hilarious: but for real..
I love you Fo!

haha Europe. Idiots.

Guy was a drug addict and he was hooking up with a criminal. No sympathy.

Back