• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Can't quite imagine how this isn't here already, but I couldn't find the story by searching for the names of victim and perpetrator. So here goes...

Back in 2014, 35 year-old Yvette Aurora Silva and her boyfriend, then 26 year-old Alexander Anthony Clever, were in a "low-budget motel in Pomona" with another couple. According to the unidentified others, Silva and Clever decided to go into the bathroom together where they soon began "arguing." Because that's just what you do when you're in a low-budget motel room with another couple, right? o_O

After hearing "muffled screams," the second couple entered the bathroom and discovered Alexander Clever "holding his unconscious girlfriend in a chokehold." The other couple were unable to free Aurora and ran for help, calling the Pomona police. Clever left before LE arrived. They found a gory scene. Aurora's body was in the shower, and her "body cavity had been cut open and her right lung and heart were lying nearby."

Even worse, it turns out Silva's dissection at the hands of her boyfriend started as a vivsection. The autopsy determined Silva was still alive "when her lung was cut from her body." I can only hope she was unconscious at the time. :depressed:

It took police two days to catch up with Clever. He was rather stupidly carrying a knife with the dead woman's DNA on it. Clever had a long history with the legal system and had recently been released from prison. He was on "community supervision" at the time of the murder. Clever rather sensibly pled no-contest to the charges of murder, mayem, and torture. He has now been sentenced to life without parole, which I guess is the best outcome to be obtained through the legal system in CA. :(

I can't help wondering how Aurora Silva hooked up with Clever in the first place. She was a single mother with one child (age not given in the story), friends and family. She was employed as a surgical tech, a job she reportedly loved. Now her child is an orphan and her life is over. Don't people Google before dating?? smh

An online post from someone identifying as her friend says "she always trying to help someone," so maybe she was just trying to help the wrong person. RIP Aurora, so sad this happened to you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._us_57e1a911e4b0e28b2b50cc83?section=us_crime

http://homicide.latimes.com/post/yvette-aurora-silva/

Last edited:
That's where I always stay.

Oh! so, that was your car alarm that kept going off all night long, then. Well I'm blaming you anyway. Anybody that would admit to staying at a Motel 6......Oh, wait....:bag:

LOS ANGELES, CA – A judge sentenced 28-year-old Anthony Clever to life in prison for the 2014 murder of his girlfriend that involved Clever cutting out the girl’s right lung while she was still alive.

On Nov 29, 2014, Clever was with his girlfriend, 35-year-old Yvette Silva, and two others inside a Motel 6 when the couple got into an argument inside the bathroom.

The two other people in the room forced themselves into the bathroom when they heard Silva’s muffled screams and to find Clever had Silva, who was unconscious, in a choke-hold.

After unsuccessfully trying to free Silva, the pair ran for help. When police arrived on the scene, they found the mother of one dead inside the bathtub with her heart and right lung removed.

An autopsy would later prove Silva was alive when her lung was cut from her body.

Two days later police would arrest Clever outside of his home. He was already on community supervision at the time of the murder and had recently been released from prison.

In July, Clever pleaded no contest to murder with no possibility of parole while also admitting he committed mayhem and torture during the murder.

On Monday, a judge sentenced Clever to life behind bars. Clever had previous convictions for assault with a deadly weapon in 2006, possession of a firearm by a felon in 2009 and carrying a dirk or dagger in 2011.

A clear motive behind the brutal murder has never been discovered.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Yikes! Sounds like a bath salts/pcp type of attack- except I haven't read anywhere that drugs were involved at all!?
Kind of makes it even scarier to think that level of crazy can be achieved naturally!:jawdrop:

Oh! so, that was your car alarm that kept going off all night long, then. Well I'm blaming you anyway. Anybody that would admit to staying at a Motel 6......Oh, wait....:bag:
Nope . That wasn't me. I can't afford a car with an alarm. And when I say I stay at Motel 6, that doesn't mean I pay them and stay in one of their rooms. It's just a great place to park my van. I love walking around all the doors and picking up the remainders of pizza that people throw out. Saves on my food bill when traveling.

That's all I can think as well, Jesus Christ! I think things actually can't get worse and look, it does!

Holy shit! What sadistic nut job.

Do you actually think she would've remained unconscious that entire time, as he started cutting her?

Details like these give me the chills.

Do you actually think she would've remained unconscious that entire time, as he started cutting her?
One of the wonders of the body is that it has a pain thresh hold, once its crossed you pass out. She was probably awake when he started and passed out from the pain (with any luck).

There is no way to ever rehab this asshole.
Say it with me folks...

Daily Torture Forever!
ooo totally DTF!

Two things:

1. Drugs. All around. Probably how someone like Silva became involved with Shitstain. Sad, but we see it on DD all the time.

2. I think I could shoot someone who was coming at me. But FFS, I get grossed out cutting or boning a chicken. How can anyone cut up a human being? So nasty and just WTF?

2. I think I could shoot someone who was coming at me. But FFS, I get grossed out cutting or boning a chicken. How can anyone cut up a human being? So nasty and just WTF?
X2. We raise meat rabbits. When my wife and I butcher them, I have no problem shooting them, by I cannot cut the head off. It's just too gross to me. Once the head is gone and it doesn't look so cute, I have no problem in continuing the process.

We had a goat die yesterday. Suzi was pretty much everyone's favorite goat, with an awesome set of horns. My oldest always told her that if she died, he was keeping her skull. Well, now she's laying at the bottom of a gully with her head still attached to her body. Well check in a few months. Hopefully the skull will still be there.

One of the wonders of the body is that it has a pain thresh hold, once its crossed you pass out. She was probably awake when he started and passed out from the pain (with any luck).

There's quite a few vids on the net where people are horrifically tortured and are conscious and moaning out in pain throughou t the enti shocking ordeal.

@Oberle

There's a solid chance that she would have passed out very quickly and would have expired very quickly, too. I'll try to keep it short and basic :)

If her chest was cut open in order to remove the lung whilst she was still alive - the problem is that the chest cavity (the thorax) is an airtight enclosure. The lungs require this environment. Without this, the lungs collapse. Cutting her chest open removes its airtight seal, so to speak, thus the lungs can't maintain their normal working state.

If someone suffers a collapsed lung due to trauma (pneumothorax) they require IMMEDIATE medical attention, or they will expire very quickly. Given we're talking about vivisection here as opposed to, say, a gunshot wound, it would have all gone downhill extremely quickly.

Basically, she would have gone into respiratory shock very quickly. Her blood pressure would have nosedived. Shock would quickly hit and extreme blood loss would also play a significant part.

Odds are, the poor woman would have been in a vague, non lucid state almost immediately due to pain and trauma. She would have passed out very very quickly and died not long after. It still would have been brutal and agonizing. But she wouldn't have been awake and aware, to see him yank the lung from her chest, basically.

Sorry - I know its graphic. She would have suffered, but it wouldn't have lasted long. Without working lungs and with the huge raft of urgent issues that would have simultaneously occurred - she wouldn't have been lucid for most of it. Remember, being alive while enduring the vivisection does not mean aware, lucid and conscious.

Back