• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An investigation of a child abuse complaint led to the arrest of a mother who is accused of leaving her child in “deplorable” living conditions, authorities say.

This was the mother’s third offense.

According to an arrest report from Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, deputies and an investigator with the Department of Children and Families (DCF) went to the home of Yudis Lisseth Jurado Cabrera on Dec. 15, 2017 after receiving a child abuse/neglect complaint.

The home was found in “deplorable” conditions with an obvious odor of mold and mildew, the report said. Investigators noticed holes in the walls and rodents inside the home. The residence did not have a refrigerator and there was little food in the home.

There was no source of heat in the home, where a total of six people were living. An exposed electrical box and wiring inside the home were within reach of children, the report said.

One victim, whose name and age was redacted from the report, was also examined. The report said the victim’s whole top row of teeth were completely rotten. Some of the teeth on the bottom row had begun to rot as well. The victim only drank milk from a bottle, although there was no way to keep the milk cold without a refrigerator. The child does not eat solid foods, likely because of pain in his mouth due to the rotting teeth, the report explained.

Cabrera admitted she knew of the victim’s rotting teeth and had not gotten him treatment.

The children of the home were interviewed separately by DCF. They all stated that there are times when they go to bed hungry and their main source of food is when they attend school.
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20180215/woman-arrested-in-horrific-child-abuse-case-report
AR-180218977.jpg

That bitch don't look malnourished at all.:rolleyes:

That poor baby with all the rotted teeth, I cannot imagine the pain that baby was in. :arghh:

Looks like she couldn't even be arsed to get welfare, that would have gotten the baby's teeth looked at, food and a little bit money to get a second hand fridge, that is if you cared to do it.o_O

Drill all her teeth until they expose the roots...then kick her ass out in street.

And why did it take 3 fucking times for DCF to take this poor child out of that flea infested shithole? For shame DCF...for shame.

My kids hung up their coats and got their books to do their homework everyday as soon as they got home from school ... I got the snacks.

Fuck this bitch sideways.

That poor baby with all the rotted teeth, I cannot imagine the pain that baby was in. :arghh:

Looks like she couldn't even be arsed to get welfare, that would have gotten the baby's teeth looked at, food and a little bit money to get a second hand fridge, that is if you cared to do it.o_O

I'm thinking she probably did, and just spent it on whatever she thought was most important :shifty:

Probably has the Medicaid along with it, just can't be bothered to ease that child's suffering. Then once the decay became so advanced, that would be even more of a deterrent to her taking them, cuz she might get in trouble :mad:

:penguin: I mean, don't baby teeth fall out eventually anyway? It would've worked itself out.

This was the mother’s third offense.

Soooo.... Yeah. After the second, there would be what's called a pattern. I know that's a hard concept to follow DCF. But trust me, it's a thing.

Whoever gave her a third chance, should not only be fired, but charged as well. Fucking ridiculous.

Yudis alright...
You disgusting cunt for starters
You disfigured looking freak.
You despicable filthy pig.
You disembowelling worthy hatchet faced scrotum nosed freak.
You distinctly awful bitch, may you disintegrate in a vat of battery acid.

Turn her into shark chum.

Yes baby teeth do fall out but that's not the point ..they should not be rotten..
they still need a dentist most states pay for children under 18
This bitch just didn't care the pain that child was in ..

Last edited:
Yes baby teeth do fall out but that's not the point ..they should not be rotten..
they still need a dentist most states pay for children under 18
This bitch just didn't care the pain that child was in ..

Decay in baby teeth can affect the permanent teeth if they abscess, or when adult teeth move in alongside decayed baby teeth.

From my original comment:
:penguin: I mean, don't baby teeth fall out eventually anyway? It would've worked itself out.

Sh'mon, it was sarcasm guys, indicated by use of the sarcasm penguin...

Eta: clarity

Last edited:

Mmmm you don’t know my moms life fam you just talking shit for what the police repo said crazy thing is that you believe that shit tho my mom suffer a lot she was abuse before and you have the fucking nerve to talk shit don’t judge nobody that you don’t know cuz you don’t even know what really happen

Mmmm you don’t know my moms life fam you just talking shit for what the police repo said crazy thing is that you believe that shit tho my mom suffer a lot she was abuse before and you have the fucking nerve to talk shit don’t judge nobody that you don’t know cuz you don’t even know what really happen
I'm sorry, was this even English?

Ok, I had to channel the part of myself that's been around rougher parts of my area, for personal and professional reasons, here's what I think this poster is saying: "The individuals commenting on my mother's arrest don't know the entire story. They are painting her in an unfavorable light because of statements in the article from the police report. My mother was abused at some point in her life."
^^^Still not getting how either version excuses letting a childs' teeth rot out. Maybe I'm mistaken, as I don't have kids.....but aren't baby teeth out by, like, age ten? And unless there are massive dental problems, isn't the only care they require brushing and flossing?

1652095779328.png

Yudis' case was probably handled in the family court.

If that is her child he loves her as many abused and neglected children often do.

Was Yudis abused, maybe but she should not have neglected or had her children living in such horrible conditions.

Before too many unleash fury on you, how old are you?

DD'ers, we've had minors come on here to defend family members in the past and I want to be sure we are bullying a child who likely only knows neglect/abuse and feels the need to defend their parent.

Back