• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

HagarTheHorrible

Big 'Ol Pussy
This is an idea for a thread I had a little while ago. Who are the most infamous murderers, paedophiles, and general all round nasty dipshits from your own town?

I think the most notorious one that Plymouth UK (my town) can lay claim to - at least in recent decades - is probably Vanessa George. She worked at a nursery for young children, where she regularly took photos of herself sexually abusing the two year old children in her care in horrendous ways in order to send the pics to an online paedophile boyfriend, Colin Blanchard. That bastard had two other women in different parts of the country doing the same, in their cases with their own kids.

The notoriety of Vanessa George - a Plymouth mother and nursery worker - is in large measure due to her trusted position as a nursery worker, and the fact that this has left large numbers of parents wondering if their own children were victims. They had all liked and trusted her. No one had expected this kind of shit to be going down on the premises of a nursery.

When it was bust open, the shit hit the fan in the UK, and the case was headline news nationwide. And this case more than anything else acted as a wake up call to child protection services, law enforcement agencies, and the public in general to the fact that there were female paedophiles out there too. Since then sexual allegations from children against women have been taken rather more seriously than was once the case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...seven-years-chilling-abuse-children-care.html

Last edited:
Joseph Palczynsky

I remember having bats and a shotgun next to us in our home during the 10 days he was on the run, very surreal!

Joseph C. Palczynski was a spree killer in the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland who in March 2000 terrorized residents in the region by killing four people and taking a family of three as hostages in one of the longest one-man standoffs ever known.
The saga ended with two of the hostages escaping and a third being rescued, Palczynski being shot to death by Baltimore County police, and a woman being sentenced to prison for purchasing his weapons.

http://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/palczynsky-joseph.htm

I have to go with general area because my town is too small to have anyone notable in any way from it. Here's a link:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/pa-supreme-court/1553074.html
I met Dustin when I was in 6th grade. We went to school together until he graduated in 1995. My mother worked at a general store where he frequently stopped in at. Hell, I even had classes with Dustin when we were in high school.

The day after the shooting I was moving back to PA from Rochester and was stopped to have my vehicle searched at the PA/NY border because Dustin was hiding out somewhere along the border. It got worse when I made the mistake of saying that I knew Dustin, they tore my Jeep Wrangler apart. Not real sure why, it was a fucking Wrangler where the Hell would I have hid him?

Butch is Dustin's father, Butch is not a very nice guy, okay he's a bastard that could easily make our forum. Rumor has always been that Dustin wasn't the shooter, that his father and one uncle were. Some things don't really add up, the weapon, the trajectory, and the crime in an of itself. Dustin was quiet, he wouldn't back down from a fight but he wasn't starting them, now his father and uncles are violent assholes. But possibly the apple didn't far from the tree. But his father has spent a considerable amount of time in jail for drugs and even faced charges for threatening a store clerk, scared the Hell outta the woman who happened to be my mother.

The trial did present some pretty good evidence to point to at least Dustin not being alone in everything but he was convicted and was sentenced to death.

I was actually called for jury duty on this one. Needless to say they didn't pick me.

He has had his warrant signed and obviously delayed already. I can't say that I know he's innocent because I don't, I do know that I am bothered that certain aspects haven't been further investigated, I think more than just Dustin was involved and as soon as they had him in jail the investigation stopped and the case building began.

I'm not alone with my questions but the majority of us with unanswered questions have completely done the right thing, including all those who we were all friends with who helped the police catch him. The jail house informant ended up walking on a list of felony charges and had testified to some long standing relationship with him, problem is not a single one of us had ever heard of him and since each year I was in high school had a graduating class of about 90 students it's not hard to believe that everyone knew everyone.

Anyway, I could keep rambling because it's a case I've studied, I've pored over, but this is my area's claim to fame a cop killer.

I actually first came upon this site because a girl I went to school with and was "best" friends with in 3rd grade was arrested for beating her daughter so bad with a kitchen spoon that she required brain surgery. I can't seem to find her name on this site anymore. I think it's because it was so long ago (like 7 years maybe).

I'm sure everyone here is aware of the Christmas Eve incident that happened in my hometown. A man started a fire and then shot the responding fire-fighters. @Krystal and I have talked about this before because she knew one of the fire-fighters personally.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...ghters-his-sister-leaves-chilling-note.61199/

Another interesting one that happened in the city of Rochester was Arthur Shawcross. He killed a bunch of prostitutes in the city but also someone in the apartments near my house in Webster. He was finally apprehended when police realized that the killer was returning to the bodies to have sex with them. They found a body but didn't immediately do anything with it and waited for him to return.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Shawcross

And finally the alphabet killer was from Rochester, NY and they made a crappy movie about it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_murders

ETA I shouldn't have said "another interesting one" because the horrible thing that happened on Christmas Eve was in no way interesting. It was devastating

Last edited:
@lovelinda4984 , yes. You're lucky Rochester has some good ones, the Alphabet was excellent, still creepy as Hell. And Shawcross was, yikes, I can still drive down both Lake and Lyell and point the places out to people. And we all know what I think of the Webster FD shooting, I still have too much rage over it.

I didn't do Rochester ones because that's not where I'm from rather where I lived and worked for awhile.

Nothing much ever happens in my town.

But we had this case in 2011 which shook a lot of people. Dirk Bury contacted his wife at her work and told her he killed their baby son. He then went on the run all over town and killed himself near the petting zoo. They tend to release almost no info to the public here so I'm not sure about the motive. But we had cop cars racing through town all day looking for the guy.
http://www.moordzaken.com/Dylan_Bury

@lovelinda4984 , yes. You're lucky Rochester has some good ones, the Alphabet was excellent, still creepy as Hell. And Shawcross was, yikes, I can still drive down both Lake and Lyell and point the places out to people. And we all know what I think of the Webster FD shooting, I still have too much rage over it.

I didn't do Rochester ones because that's not where I'm from rather where I lived and worked for awhile.
Lucky? lol if you say so :p

Lucky? lol if you say so :p
Lucky in the loosest sense of the word.;)

At least the likes of Shawcross and Alphabet aren't still trolling the streets of Rochester. But you'd be safe anyway because it's not like you're trolling the streets, are you? You haven't been around much lately?:nana:

Lucky in the loosest sense of the word.;)

At least the likes of Shawcross and Alphabet aren't still trolling the streets of Rochester. But you'd be safe anyway because it's not like you're trolling the streets, are you? You haven't been around much lately?:nana:
Awww did you miss me?! :kiss:
I've been around... mostly just reading.. nothing much for me to comment on. And I keep my ass nice and safe in the suburbs where it belongs. Rochester is not the safest place to be strolling the streets! (Tell that to my younger self and I could have saved myself a whole lot of shit!)

James Robinson, Ellesmere, Shropshire England .. Post man who shot and killed the mail inspector who was investigating missing post in july 1998 .....oh and the white lady of oakly who left her tap on and flooded the whole town and made our mere that one might not be true though she is our locally ghost

Kendall Francois, Poughkeepsie, NY-- Serial killer who murdered 8 prostitutes. I dated the sister of the last victim while in High School. There is a small thread on him somewhere in the forums.

The Contract Murder of Kathryn Ann Martini-Lissy

Kathryn was a businesswomen from Washington who came to Eugene frequently and always stayed at the same hotel, The Valley Inn. I stayed there once just to go stand outside the junior suite she was found murdered in. Her husband contracted a man to bring her some cocaine. Once inside he strangled her to death. The weird thing is she seemed to just lay down and give up. There was no signs of struggle, and she wasn't impaired by drugs or drink to any significant degree.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/family/kathryn_ann_martini_lissy/1_index.html

https://gbi.georgia.gov/case/unsolved-homicide-313

On July 16, 1984, Donna Ogletree Johnson, a 28 year old white female, left her home in rural Lamar County, Georgia, en route to a nearby dumpster to empty trash. She never returned to the residence. Her automobile and two small dogs were found parked at the dumpster a few hours later by a passerby, but Ms. Johnson was not found. According to friends and relatives of Ms. Johnson, this was both unusual and suspicious.

At 8:52 p.m., the body of Donna Ogletree Johnson was found bound and gagged in the rain filled ruts of an abandoned logging road. By the time her body was found, the heavy downpour had washed away much of the potential evidence that may have helped in the investigation.

Witnesses including neighbors, acquaintances, relatives and passersby have been interviewed over the years since Ms. Johnson's murder. However, no strong suspect has ever been developed.

We all knew pretty much who did this but there was no evidence. My husband's (at the time) ex wife's brother was rumored to be involved in this. In fact Donna was a member of their extended family some kind of way. If I had known one even tiny bit of anything about this I would have told, but I didn't know anything, but I don't doubt it's exactly who they think it is.

There's another one that happened when I was in the 8th grade, I wa about 14, I just gotta put on my thinking cap and remember the names of the people involved. Luckily those people were caught.

I've tried looking online for the crime I remember back in 1971-72 and it's just not there and our town newspaper that's been in business for 100 years only goes back as far as 2002 in their computerized archives. So I called my mother, I hope y'all appreciate what I just went thru to get this information for you! LOL Anyway here goes.

In 1971 or 72 an elderly woman lived about 3 miles south of our town, she lived in and ran a small grocery store, was killed along with her middle aged adoptive daughter by the daughter's soon to be ex-husband. He had been in jail and she was divorcing him and going back to her first husband. When he was released he went straight down there with a sawed off shotgun busted up into the store and shot Miss Gracie and then went to the trailer out back where Linda was and shot her too.

When he left the scene he went north straight up the highway, less than a block from where we were getting out of school. I walked home everyday and cops were stopping all the walking kids asking if we had seen anything suspicious. At that time they thought it was a carload of hippies that had done it. Since it hadn't been too long since Charlie Manson had had his party, it had to be hippies who else would murder two law abiding women in their own homes? So I walked on home, terrified but none the wiser.

He was found about 10 days later, he had committed suicide, on the bank of Ten Mile Creek, ten feet from the road in some tall brush. My soon to be best friend would grown up to marry the son of the man who owned that property. I also found out tonight that the main reason they were stopping and talking to the kids walking home was because the parents of the killer were my next door neighbors, they were only telling folks it was drug addled hippies to keep everyone calm. As if.

**take it all with a grain of salt I'm getting most of this from my memory and my mother, who's memory seems better than mine.

Oh I just remembered this one.

Ok, so I paint faces and balloon twist on the weekends at kids b-day parties. I was at a friend of a friend's house to do face painting for her daughter's b-day party and during the party a cop had been walking by outside and stopped to talk to some of the guest at the party. He was asking them if they had seen this guy Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, who apparently lived three doors down and had been reported missing. Nobody knew the man or had any information to provide so the cops moved on. Didn't think much about it again until I saw the news like two days later and realized the connection. As it turns out I was three doors away from a mutilated rotting corpse...eerie! :wideyed:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2012/05/31/msu-student-charged-murdering-man-eating-victims-heart-brain/

I just remembered another one. This girl lived a few houses down from me growing up. She was 5 years older than me and I always looked up to her. There was a neighborhood bully and one day she caught him picking on me and she put him on his ass. It was great.

She went missing in August of 1995 and her body wasn't found until a few months later. It is still unsolved.

http://www.ci.webster.ny.us/index.aspx?NID=192

@lovelinda4984 , Chili has the girl that disappeared on Spring Break. What was her name? I can remember the case, she wanted to go with her friends and her Mom said "no" so she told her she was staying with a friend and took of to Myrtle Beach.

Damn, I'm drawing a blank.

@lovelinda4984 , Chili has the girl that disappeared on Spring Break. What was her name? I can remember the case, she wanted to go with her friends and her Mom said "no" so she told her she was staying with a friend and took of to Myrtle Beach.

Damn, I'm drawing a blank.
Brittany Drexel, and I think she was from Greece

Back