• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
hayley29n-1-web_zpsvnyzakm8.jpg

Yes, this person is precisely what he looks like. Young, stupid, and violent. Ryan Arnold, 23, went on a rampage earlier this week. Said rampage included domestic violence, kidnapping, carjacking (or perhaps truck-jacking would be the better term), a "wild police pursuit," and an inevitable shootout with authorities. It was kicked off by firing a gun out the window when police arrived at 1 a.m. in response to a domestic disturbance call.

Hearing the shot, the police—apparently feeling out-numbered, or under-equipped or something—decided to leave and come back after daybreak. When they got back, the house was barricaded. After what I'm assuming was a bunch of yelling, Arnold escaped in a truck with his girlfriend. This soon led to his dumping his dying girlfriend by the side of the road (she got shot at some point), dumping the first truck for an 18-wheeler logging truck loaded with timber, and then attempting to crash through a police roadblock.

Arnold sustained some several non-critical gunshot wounds (5) in the process of all this, and was finally apprehended. Currently in the hospital, he's been charged with "feticide and three counts of aggravated assault and kidnapping with bodily injury." Since the fetus in question was inside his girlfriend, and since she's now dead, more charges are sure to come.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...oman-dies-days-wild-rampage-article-1.2340478

It amazes me how these simple-minded jackasses can't conceive the chain of events they are creating when they fire that first bullet at police or make some other threatening advance. Really, dumb-ass, where were you gonna go after driving thru a roadblock with a fucking logging truck? Did you expect to just walk out, go home, and have everybody act as if nothing happened?

Idiots. And this one is a prime example of a truly worthless POS with nothing to offer this planet. I hope the fucker gets terminated as quickly as possible.

I don't see no stinkin' teens in this story...
Eh, I'm sure the dumb fuck was an asshole as a teen, too. He's probably been an asshole his entire life. I'll bet he purposely bit his mom when she was breast feeding him because she couldn't make chocolate milk.

Ummm...am I the only one wondering WTF the cops were thinking!? I know their job sucks sometimes. Hell, I used to work at the sheriffs dept here but i cannot see one of them going to a domestic violence call and getting shot at and being like, "yeah, fuck this shit, ya'll

oops...hit the post button too soon...lol! anyway the rest of that goes "he's got a gun...We gotta bounce! Be back to check on the girl in the morning!" Dang! Thats kinda their job! Of course, there could be more to this story that hasnt came out yet i guess.

@Satanica @cubby @GenericUser123
Feb 13, 2017
William Ryan Arnold received multiple life sentences for the 2015 domestic violence murder of his pregnant ex-girlfriend that also involved a chase, a shootout with police and a truck hijacking in which a Madison County man also was shot.

Arnold, 24, received the three life sentences as part of plea bargain with the Northern Judicial Circuit District Attorney Office. He pleaded guilty to felony murder for the death of 23-year-old Haley Nicole Hill, feticide for the death of Hill’s unborn child, kidnapping with bodily injury and 26 other felonies that included aggravated assault and hijacking a motor vehicle.

District Attorney Parks White said Monday the plea agreement was reached after his office consulted with Hill’s family, to whom Arnold apologized during his sentencing hearing.

In return for his guilty plea, Arnold’s life prison sentence came with the possibility of him receiving parole after spending a few decades in prison, according to White.

The prosecutor said his office did not pursue a malice murder charge against Arnold for Hill’s death because an investigation determined that even though Arnold shot the woman inside his house early the morning of Aug. 24, 2015, the woman remained alive for hours after being injured.

According to White, Arnold shot Hill in the back when his gun went off while racking its slide to chamber a bullet in preparation for a possible shootout with Oglethorpe County deputies who were outside the house.

The deputies heard the gunshot, according to White, but they did not go into the house to see if there were any victims.

“Had they entered, they likely would have saved the life of Ms. Hill, as she was shot by Mr. Arnold,” White said. “While we were on solid legal footing to argue transferred intent for the purposes of malice murder at trial, the fact that Ms. Hill remained alive and was ambulatory after being shot indicates that the failure by the deputies to clear the house after hearing the gunshot was likely a contributing factor to her death.”

Mike Smith, who was Oglethorpe County’s sheriff at the time, said after the gunshot was heard, a decision was made to back off, call the Georgia State Patrol’s SWAT to the scene and attempt to negotiate with Arnold by phone.

While SWAT officers were getting prepared to make entry, Arnold bolted with Hill in tow into some nearby woods where he got into a pickup truck and drove off.

Smith said while officers were giving chase, Arnold threw Hill from his moving truck. While some officers stopped to render aid to the woman, others continued the chase.

Hill’s baby was pronounced dead upon being delivered at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, and Hill never regained consciousness prior to being removed from life support systems two days later.

Back