• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...ed-to-9-months-for-starving-dog-to-death/amp/

In January of 2015, Cody, who played for the Baltimore Ravens from 2010 to 2014, brought his Canary Mastiff, Taz, to the vet. The dog was severely emaciated and underweight by about 50 pounds and died hours later, prosecutor Adam Lippe tells PEOPLE.

While Cody was convicted of misdemeanor neglect charges in last November’s bench trial, he was acquitted of two felony counts of animal cruelty. (Cody’s girlfriend, Kourtney J. Kelley, was also found guilty of neglect charges in November and sentenced to 60 days in prison.) For a felony conviction, prosecutors would have had to prove Cody tortured Taz intentionally, Lippe says.

According to the Baltimore Sun, Judge Judith C. Ensor said in November she did not think Cody intentionally tortured the dog and she reiterated her belief last Thursday.

But prosecutors believe Cody starved Taz intentionally, which was tantamount to torture. Lippe says that Cody didn’t feed Taz “a minimum of four weeks, up to ten,” during which Taz went without food.

Why would he starve the dog and then take him to the vet?
I hooe these two dont have any children. They will probably be treated the same way.

Why would he starve the dog and then take him to the vet?
I hooe these two dont have any children. They will probably be treated the same way.
Cody's girlfriend, Kourtney J. Kelley, faced the same charges and was tried at the same time. Like Cody, she was acquitted of the animal-cruelty charges and found guilty on the five counts of neglect. Kelley also was acquitted on the alligator and drug charges. Kelley's sentencing was set for Jan. 22.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/17452030/terrence_cody_cleared_of_anima.amp

Back