• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Yo

rarely

read books more
I smoke too much , drink too much and dont write nearly enough. Everything seems stupid to me and i hate most people. nice to meet you...

Ummmm nice to meet you too, I'm dull as dishwater but here's hoping you have a mighty good evening.:rolleyes:

What do you smoke.

Okay she's a little bit shy. Do you smoke crack? You must include a small tiny write up(I know writing is not your thing, so it only has to be minimum 500 words) on why regardless of how you answered. Be sure to list references. Also I'd like a list of all of your previous employers. Don't you worry about that though, I'm just looking for a job.

What do you smoke.
marlboro red short in a box I've given up all the fun drugs years ago aside from nicotine, alcohol
[doublepost=1481477742,1481477607][/doublepost]
Okay she's a little bit shy. Do you smoke crack? You must include a small tiny write up(I know writing is not your thing, so it only has to be minimum 500 words) on why regardless of how you answered. Be sure to list references. Also I'd like a list of all of your previous employers. Don't you worry about that though, I'm just looking for a job.

If you want details on my drug use check the syllabus that was handed out in the begining of the term
[doublepost=1481478130][/doublepost]
Yeah man ... i gave you a cookie, I want details.

Is that Hunter?

thats (hunter over our kitchen sink ) pic taken at his ranch in colorado.. some how it just fits me

as for details, my D.O.C is oxytocin with a little for dopamine and sweat thrown in there for good measure. then there is a long list of goodtimes i had while on blank substance... goodtimes.. but now i'm just a tobacco weilding fool who argues with his jameson bottle over how neat a whiskey and water should be .....

thanks for the cookie
[doublepost=1481478368][/doublepost]
Poof. gone.

have some faith , i was a little busy

I love hunter ... When the going gets weird ... the weird turn pro !

Words to live by .... grow or die.

I'm going to smoke a joint.

Last edited:
Welcome back.

Hunter must be a tv person.

I haven't watched tv (other than dvds) for 12+ years. I'm completely out of the loop. most actors I'm familiar with are dead or on their way to being dead.

Welcome back.

Hunter must be a tv person.

I haven't watched tv (other than dvds) for 12+ years. I'm completely out of the loop. most actors I'm familiar with are dead or on their way to being dead.

hunter thompson... a writer ... from long before you stopped watching t.v. out of loop ? read more... i suggest starting with

Hell's Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs

then move on to hemmingway or celine

we are all on our way to being dead.. some people just understand how the line works

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

One of my favorite Hunter Thompson. His was a great loss. :(

On a happier note, welcome aboard!

That was Gacy's excuse every time he posted on a forum before disappearing for a day or two... bit of a red flag. Just saying...
hey man some times you have to reup on supplies ,these cigarettes are going to smoke themselves, and if your going to compare me to a serial killer I would much prefer Andrew Jackson- at least he had hair.

hey man some times you have to reup on supplies ,these cigarettes are going to smoke themselves, and if your going to compare me to a serial killer I would much prefer Andrew Jackson- at least he had hair.

Oh wow, did I just read that correctly? So now you're saying that you're a homophobe that hates patients of chemotherapy? My gawd. The ignorance is real folks. So I see how it is... You don't mind being compared to a serial killer that raped and killed women now do you? And what could you possibly hate about sick people? So you'll smoke their medicine... you just won't visit their hairdresser! Is that it!!!??? What a guy... you'll fit right in.

By now you're probably wondering how I could possibly have taken all of that from a harmless reply and the answer is very simple: I'm good(maybe even great) at what I do!

I will not go down under the ground
Cause somebody tells me that death's comin' 'round

th
Welcome ....

Last edited:
Oh wow, did I just read that correctly? So now you're saying that you're a homophobe that hates patients of chemotherapy? My gawd. The ignorance is real folks. So I see how it is... You don't mind being compared to a serial killer that raped and killed women now do you? And what could you possibly hate about sick people? So you'll smoke their medicine... you just won't visit their hairdresser! Is that it!!!??? What a guy... you'll fit right in.

By now you're probably wondering how I could possibly have taken all of that from a harmless reply and the answer is very simple: I'm good(maybe even great) at what I do!

hahah yep , nail on the head! i can see it's all brass tacks with jakey boy over here
[doublepost=1481565577,1481565287][/doublepost]
I will not go down under the ground
Cause somebody tells me that death's comin' 'round

th
Welcome ....

jonny's in the basement mixin' up the medicine
I'm on the pavement thinkin' about the government

bobby got himself a nobel!
he never even wrote a book
good work Mr. Zimmerman

Chronicles | Bob Dylan

impressive

I ment a book that would be used to decide by the nobel commitee, but yes your right he has written ... i bow to your feet ...

p.s. you really should feel good i'm usually mr all knowing when it comes to dylan... been a fan since i heard hurricane for the first time

No bow necessary. I had Uncles who were plucking and strumming Dylan from the time I was in the cradle. Good times, good memories.

Edited to add that I think my Uncles were down in the basement with Johnny mixing up that medicine. :whistle:

Last edited:
No bow necessary. I had Uncles who were plucking and strumming Dylan from the time I was in the cradle. Good times, good memories.

Edited to add that I think my Uncles were down in the basement with Johnny mixing up that medicine. :whistle:

its cool i like your feet they smell like patchouli oil and grass

In later times my idols fell
For I learned that they were only men
An' had reasons for their deeds
'F' which weren't mine not mine at all
An' no more on them could I depend
But what I learned from each forgotten god
Was that the battlefield was mine alone
An' only I could cast me stone
An' the symbols which by now had grown
Outa shape but strong in sight
Were seen by me in a sharper light
~ excerpt ~

Dylan is simply timeless .....

In later times my idols fell
For I learned that they were only men
An' had reasons for their deeds
'F' which weren't mine not mine at all
An' no more on them could I depend
But what I learned from each forgotten god
Was that the battlefield was mine alone
An' only I could cast me stone
An' the symbols which by now had grown
Outa shape but strong in sight
Were seen by me in a sharper light
~ excerpt ~

Dylan is simply timeless .....

i dont know those lyrics...

i have this small pic i cut out of a book years ago , it's dylan with ginsberg at kerouac's grave... it always reminds me of how depth gravitates to depth

i dont know those lyrics...

i have this small pic i cut out of a book years ago , it's dylan with ginsberg at kerouac's grave... it always reminds me of how depth gravitates to depth

It's from the book, Writings and Drawings by Bob Dylan, published 1973
The excerpt is from a long passage titled, Joan Baez in Concert, Part 2

Back