• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Raleigh woman is facing a felony charge for causing severe burns and seriously injuring a child, according to a Wake County arrest warrant obtained by CBS North Carolina.

Brenyelle Kimberly Bonds, 22, is facing a felony negligent child abuse – serious physical injury charge, the warrant shows.

According to court documents, Bonds intentionally put a “homemade heat pad against the bare buttocks secured inside of [name redacted’s] diaper” which resulted in “serious physical injury in the form of severe burns.”

Documents claim that Bonds “showed a reckless disregard for human life” by placing the heat pad in the child’s diaper.

The warrant didn’t indicate that Bonds had a familial relationship with the child, only that she was “a person providing care to or supervision” of the child.
http://wncn.com/2017/12/15/warrant-raleigh-woman-severely-burned-child-she-was-supervising/
brenyelle-bonds-1.jpg

With her hair color combo, she sort of looks like female black Bozo the Clown. :p

Poor thing! I’m a full grown lady with a decent sized fat padding on my butt. Well, I got liquored up and fell asleep on a store bought heating pad for like an hour. Woke up with a huge heat blister on my right cheek. It was agonizing. Took months to heal and I have a permanent weird quarter sized dark purple/brown scar. I can’t imagine how a baby’s skin would fare. She should still be in jail! That shit was awful!

Back