• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
The lead violinist of a world-renowned string quartet was arrested in New York this weekend after going on a naked rampage through a hotel and choking a complete stranger.

However, the Leipzig String Quartet say 42-year-old Stefan Arzberger was actually the real victim, claiming he was drugged while drinking at the hotel bar.

Arzberger was first caught walking around the Hudson Hotel 'completely naked' on Friday morning, according to law enforcement officials who spoke with the New York Post.

Around 8am, he knocked on the door of a 64-year-old tourist from North Carolina, who answered.

'He stuck his arm out, and she tried to slam the door shut, but he stuck his arm in between the door and the door jamb,' the source said. 'He barged inside and grabbed her around the neck with both hands and started strangling her.'

Arzberger allegedly choked the woman - who was a complete stranger - so bad that blood vessels in her eyes ruptured.

A hotel worker who heard the poor woman's screams ran to her aid and pulled the deranged Arzberger off of her.

The NYPD arrested Arzberger on charges of strangulation and burglary. He was released on $100,000 bail on Saturday, and his lawyer says he has no criminal record.

'He’s an upstanding member of society without a criminal record who has devoted his life to the arts,' lawyer Nicholas Kaizer told The Post. 'He has no record anywhere, and we hope at the end of the journey, he has no record here.'

The quartet was also quick to defend their leading member. In a statement, the group claimed that Arzberger may have been slipped a drug the night before while drinking at the hotel bar since he remembers nothing of his crazed attack.

'We have to announce that Stefan became on Sat. 26th victim of a serious crime in New York City. Things are in clearance now. At this time the lawyers do not allow to divulge more information. We feel great solidarity and hope for a sudden end of that nightmare! Stefan, we are with you!' the statement reads.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...letely-naked-choking-64-year-old-tourist.html

Is that not normal NYC behavior?

Seriously though, it's not too hard for me to believe he was drugged, or rather "took" drugs and they made him go nuts.

Man, couldn't he just be satisfied with seeing the Empire State Building like any other tourist?

As Maxwell Smart would say, "The 'ole slip a drug in the drink when they're not looking trick..." Um, yeah, right.

This is pretty funny.
... What a story to tell for anyone who saw the mad German running around with his schnitzel just flying around.

Whew! As long as the most beautifully-gifted, violin virtuoso on the planet, love of my life wasn't in any way involved, I'm good with whoever running around with their wurst hangin' out. :snaphappy:
images

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

'Cept for the whole chokin' out a stranger til her sclera had petechial hemorrhages thing, that is. I hope they ran a tox screen to find out what the heck he was on. And, that they publish it. :nailbiting:

I hope a blood sample was obtained to determine what he was on at the time of the attack. Or counsel with a neurologist if that comes back clean. Mr. Arzberger is a highly accomplished musician, and the professionalism his career requires does not fit at all with the type of person who violently attacks strangers. Is there a chance he would knowingly do drugs? Sure, but I'm more likely to believe he was slipped a drug on purpose or accidentally, if it were meant for someone else.

I hope a blood sample was obtained to determine what he was on at the time of the attack. Or counsel with a neurologist if that comes back clean. Mr. Arzberger is a highly accomplished musician, and the professionalism his career requires does not fit at all with the type of person who violently attacks strangers. Is there a chance he would knowingly do drugs? Sure, but I'm more likely to believe he was slipped a drug on purpose or accidentally, if it were meant for someone else.

Absolutely agree. Leipzig are amazing. I was just teasing and putting in a plug for my beloved Itzhak. :) It seems so completely out of character for his caliber of class, refinement and truly gifted artistry I'm not buying he did it voluntarily either until I hear some kind of admission/verification from a legal source.

Last edited:
I don't mind being elderly. You get discounts and stuff, and people worry that you'll break a hip. :D

If I make it to 84, as long as I can still clip, file and polish my own toenails through a lighted, stand up magnifying glass and dance naked to heavy metal in my living room while I'm vacuuming, I'll be aces! :D

If I make it to 84, as long as I can still clip, file and polish my own toenails through a lighted, stand up magnifying glass and dance naked to heavy metal in my living room while I'm vacuuming, I'll be aces! :D

So, my dear, how are your window treatments? Don't want any car wrecks or kids falling off scooters in front of your house! Or better yet, imagine a bunch of old codgers on the lawn with their walkers, waving $20 bills!!

So, my dear, how are your window treatments? Don't want any car wrecks or kids falling off scooters in front of your house! Or better yet, imagine a bunch of old codgers on the lawn with their walkers, waving $20 bills!!

I'm just hopin' the girls stay where they are so I don't have to roll 'em up with a sardine can key to keep 'em from being sucked up in the vacuum. THAT'S when the neighborhood will petition the city to MAKE me draw the curtains, lol.

Wow. Really looking forward to more details. I would completely believe he was drugged on the sly for some nefarious reason or that he took something himself, and leads a secret life. I'm sure I've seen both scenarios on episodes of "Law & Order".
Several years ago, a man went completely bonkers on an airplane and they had an emergency landing. After he recovered, he swore he had only taken an antihistamine and a glass of beer. There were no drugs in his system. Upstanding citizen and all that. It does seem that he simply had a completely psychotic episode at 35,000 feet. Feds went lightly with him: several years probation and on the no fly list forever.

I don't mind being elderly. You get discounts and stuff, and people worry that you'll break a hip. :D
I've been reading your posts for years and I'm not worried about you breaking your hip, I'm more concerned about you breaking someone else's hip for them...:p;)

My landlords husband did this to me in college, they were separated, he lived in the house next door, one night he comes to our door, we know him so we open it, and he goes all zombie arms like this guy. Two girls living alone and on the phone with 911 while beating on this guy, the cops walk in ....we finally cry...wahhhhhhh!

images
I have no idea why i posted that pic but u were talking about boobs right, madonnas getting up there

I may still be dancin' around jammin' nekkid while I'm vacuuming at 84 :headphone: but if I've got a microphone in my other hand singin' to my boob :singing: I hope somebody cares enough to just shoot me! :wacky: :hilarious:

And I think she may need to get into her wardrobers asses. If that photo's accurate, she's either had a reduction or they forgot to put her implant back in before she went on. o_O :joyful:

Last edited:
Madonna has gone for that super skinny, body of a 90 year old hospice patient look some time ago. Her breasts likely did waste away like the rest of her. Sick shit.

Anyways, what else would you expect from a kraut tourist? If a german came here and didn't do something liek this, do a news story about it. As for this, meh, run of the mill.

A statement of how Arzberger was drugged and robbed, and an appeal for money for his defense.
http://slippedisc.com/2015/04/naked-quartet-leader-appeals-for-legal-funds/
They write:

Stefan Arzberger is member of the international renowed Leipzig Quartet. This ensemble with its spectacular carreer since 1988 ranks among the top ten worldwide’s best string quartets. During their US spring tour after the concert in Washington Library of Congress and on a day offs evening in New York City he was drugged, robbed from credit cards, money and personal belongings and was desoriented for the rest of the night.

- See more at: http://slippedisc.com/2015/04/naked-quartet-leader-appeals-for-legal-funds/#sthash.1eKWesl7.dpuf

I call bullshit, I think he snapped ..

I call bullshit, I think he snapped ..

If they're "internationally renowned" why does he need donations for attorney fees? Why does he need to pay attorneys fees? Oh that's right mr musician snapped (blame it on the drugs...common theme) ran around naked and attacked a total stranger :wtf:

Back