• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/12/woman_blaring_holiday_music_tr.html#incart_river_home_pop
CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. (AP) -- State police say holiday music was blaring from a Pennsylvania woman's car as she tore up the yard of her ex-boyfriend's home, nearly running the man and his family over.

Forty-seven-year-old Mary Jo Smith was charged Tuesday with multiple offenses stemming from Monday's incident.
[....]
State police say Smith attempted to hit the 64-year-old along with his wife and adult daughter. No one was injured.

The joyride caused more than $500 in damage, leaving behind tire tracks and a trail of broken lights and decorations.
[....]
According to the victim, Smith was an old flame he thought was completely extinguished.
"They really hadn't had contact in about five years," (Trooper Stefani) Lucas said.
[....]
21664249-small.jpg

There's video at the link!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, especially after she has had 5 years to think about it.

It said some occupants of the house were able to subdue her after the car stopped, so that probably explains the black eye. I know I would've beat her stupid ass six ways to Sunday for that stunt. If you watched the video, she also drove into the back yard and hit the above ground pool. Bitch was really on a mission.

Well at least she was a crazy bitch while being festive.
Dude musta had some mad anaconda stocking stuffer to affect her like that 5 years after the fact.

He got off light.
Crazy ex of mine cremated my '88 5.0 litre Mustang.
Sticking it in crazy...
just don't.

Well alrighty then. Talk about a crazy broad. I like the whole playing Christmas music while running someone down. She gets points for creativity. I'll give her that.

Latest posts

Back