• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This isnt a video, it's a collection of stills.

Why is there no video?

Worthless fucking youtube link and worthless fucking thread. Dont do it again.

Meh not buying it.

How do we know she wasnt moving in that direction anyways and just unfortunately got caught in the way?

Anyone have a better link or story. The asshole who uploaded that video has shit covering up the video and it covers up the womans first name. Shit info. Idl ike to know how shes doing or even when this happened.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/heroic-woman-saves-childs-life-10564929

A heroic woman saved a boy's life after she shielded him from an out of control car as it ploughed into the side of a restaurant.

Heart-stopping footage showed the moment Shanta Jordan dived in front of the child before they were both pinned against a stone wall when the vehicle crashed .

Miraculously, they both survived.

Doctors reportedly feared they may have to amputate the boy's legs when he was first taken to hospital but concerns were allayed following hours of surgery.

Police in Bridgeport, Connecticut, US, said it was likely Shanta, who didn't know the child in danger, saved the boy's like by taking most of the impact.
Both Shanta and the boy are now recovering in hospital .

Bridgeport police chief A.J Perez told Kron4 : "If she did not step in, the child would be in direct contact with the motor vehicle against the wall, and most likely, he would have perished.

Grater love hath no man than that he will die for his brother..that's a Bible quote that I think I messed up. Shanta is a hero; wish I could send her a message!

I hope that I would be that brave. .

Back