• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150831/NEWS/150839937

A woman was sentenced Monday for sexually abusing boys at a Talent trailer park.Shawna Marie Nerby, 25, of Lower Lake, Calif., was sentenced to five years' probation after pleading guilty to attempted first-degree sodomy, attempted first-degree rape and attempted second-degree rape. She is a former resident of the trailer park.She previously had been indicted on two counts of first-degree sodomy, second-degree sodomy, first-degree rape and second-degree rape.Nerby pleaded guilty to the lesser charges in a plea agreement.
[....]
reached the agreement because Nerby had developmental delays and had been victimized herself[....]

The sexual contact came to light in late 2014 after the boys stepped forward and talked to authorities. They told police the sexual contact began in 2005, when they were about 6 and 8 years old, according to Talent police.Nerby is banned from having contact with the boys or the Talent Mobile Estates trailer park at 460 Arnos Road. She must register as a sex offender and undergo sex offender treatment.Nerby has a child who was placed in foster care after her arrest, Herbert said.

Her mugshot can be found here: http://kobi5.com/news/item/talent-resident-arrested-under.html#.VeXSFCVViko

Nerby has a defender in the comments under the article at the newspaper site. He's defending her against a person who says they are one of her victims fiance. More interesting than the article.

The alleged crimes occurred at Talent Mobile Estates, 460 Arnos Road, according to Talent police.
Nerby is a former resident of the trailer park. She was listed on the Phoenix High School honor roll with a 4.0 grade point average when she was a senior there in 2008.
The alleged abuse came to light when two boys reported she had them touch her genitals and breasts on several occasions beginning in 2005. The boys were approximately 6 and 8 years old when the alleged actions began, according to a police affidavit.
In 2009, when the boys were 10 and 12 years old, Nerby, then age 19, is alleged to have had sexual intercourse and oral sex with them, according to the affidavit.In an interview with police, Nerby admitted she had sexual intercourse multiple times with the boys in 2009. She said she also had oral sex many times over the previous three years with both boys, the affidavit said.
Nerby also admitted to having sexual intercourse and oral sex with two other boys during the same period of time, the affidavit said.
"We have interviewed four boys," Moran said Tuesday. "Given the circumstances, perhaps there are others we're not aware of.
"Moran said minors are afforded a lengthy period of time during which they can report sex crimes. Victims can report sex crimes committed against them when they were minors up until they turn 30 years old, he said.
Moran said cases of women sexually abusing boys are not as rare as many people believe.

http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150120/news/150129951

Good God, the defenders even have the nerve to say the boys abused her, raped her. The boys were like 5-8 when it happened but these fucktards are calling them the abusers.

The stupid is strong in this one...

Well, she's not the prettiest girl...but a six year old wouldn't really know that, especially if she likes to catch frogs, use a slingshot, and bathe only once a week.

Doesn't she know there are desperate sugar daddies out there who'd love to fondle her?? Silly girl.

Last edited:
Well, she's not the prettiest girl...but a six year old wouldn't really know that, especially is she likes to catch frogs, use a slingshot, and bathe only once a week.

Doesn't she know there are desperate sugar daddies out there who'd love to fondle her?? Silly girl.
I find this so fucked up, Mr.Pop :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: funny and totally fucked! o_O

Soooo if you are a female and charged with sodomy does that mean she put something in their arse? just wondering guess i could google it.

Soooo if you are a female and charged with sodomy does that mean she put something in their arse? just wondering guess i could google it.
Sexual contact that is not strict penis in the vagina. More than likely here some oral sex, either she gave or received, could also be digital penetration.

She was listed on the Phoenix High School honor roll with a 4.0 grade point average
She took Music Appreciation.

They asked her if she would like to listen to some music.

She answered "I'd appreciate that", so they gave her an A.

I think, and I'm by no means an expert, that for legal purposes, anything other than consentual man on woman straight missionary can be considered sodomy. Just depends.

Just going by her looks, she looks special ed. Got that vague sorta "I don't know who I am or what I'm doing" look.

I was wondering about that. What bullshit. When I see the word, sodomy, I like to know I'm gonna be reading about some rip-roaring anal action, not some tame oral crap.

Fun fact - in the UK at least, people in a same sex marriage cannot apply for divorce on the grounds of adultery. My friend dissolved his civil partnership recently, and we discovered this. Because oral sex and anal sex are classed as sodomy, and sodomy is automatically considered adultery or something, faithfulness within the civil partnership isn't relevant legally.

Fun fact - in the UK at least, people in a same sex marriage cannot apply for divorce on the grounds of adultery. My friend dissolved his civil partnership recently, and we discovered this. Because oral sex and anal sex are classed as sodomy, and sodomy is automatically considered adultery or something, faithfulness within the civil partnership isn't relevant legally.
That sounds like a revolving door full of questions. What the hell is with all these sex laws, anyway? And hell, sodomy as adultery?? Everything's fucked up nowadays.

That sounds like a revolving door full of questions. What the hell is with all these sex laws, anyway? And hell, sodomy as adultery?? Everything's fucked up nowadays.

You gotta remember that your country is a baby compared to the rest of the world. Many of these laws are ancient, and new laws have been woven around them over the centuries, it all gets very complicated.

ahhh am I dumb? I have looked in each link and I cant find the one where people are defending her in comments - help please, lol

ahhh am I dumb? I have looked in each link and I cant find the one where people are defending her in comments - help please, lol
They apparently took down the original article (the link under @Satanica's original post that mentioned her mugshot)

There was one troll on there saying that the accusers can't produce any evidence that they were molested, and that it isn't abuse if it was consensual. Blah blah blah.

They apparently took down the original article (the link under @Satanica's original post that mentioned her mugshot)

There was one troll on there saying that the accusers can't produce any evidence that they were molested, and that it isn't abuse if it was consensual. Blah blah blah.

phew i'm not as dumb as I think I am... Thanks Deary!

I think the sodomy charges were just based on the oral intercourse.
Eww.

Last edited:
Back