• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

dstranger99

Unregistered Sex Offender
3-men-arrested-woman-beat-rap-battle.jpg

Three men have reportedly been arrested after a brutal crime committed against a woman who beat them in a hip hop rap battle at a house party.

Joey Betrail Garron, 28, Robert Carl Johnson, 23, and Ketorie Glover, 23 all of Columbus, Georgia could not handle losing to a woman in a hip hop rap battle, so they allegedly raped, beat, shot and doused the woman with gasoline setting her on fire before leaving her for dead.

Columbus police reportedly responded to a vacant parking lot where a person was screaming out for help. They found a woman suffering from several gunshot wounds in the vacant lot.

The woman had allegedly engaged in a hip hop rap battle contest outside of a house party on GardenDrive where she was pitted against the alleged men opponents who she apparently defeated and set off anguish.

Apparently the rap battle got heated when one man drew a weapon – a handgun – and forced the 36 year-old victim into her own vehicle as two other men joined.

The woman was taken to the vacant lot where she was found by police at 988 Farr Road, the place where she was allegedly sexually assaulted by all three men, doused with gasoline, set on fire, shot several times and left for dead.

Fortunately, the woman survived her ordeal after being treated for injuries at a local hospital.

The three men have all been arrested and face felony charges of kidnapping, rape, aggravated assault, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, arson in the first degree, possession of a firearm, among other charges.

http://www.memphisrap.com/2014/09/2...e-so-they-rape-set-her-on-fire-and-shoot-her/

Talk about sore losers!
That poor woman. None of that was fucking ok!
These guys need to cease to exist.... Somebody please off these guys

Why do they call them men? Looks like a group of whiney ass babies to me. Oh boohoo so some female rapped circles around your ass making you look like a bunch of run of the mill yokels and y'all mad?
From now on the only battles y'all gonna be fighting is in court and just like the rap battle I foresee a loss in your future.

After they lose their court battle, they'll have to battle the big boys in jail. The long haired two are real pretty. Bet ya they wont like raping so much when they're on the receiving end...

Talk about sore losers!
That poor woman. None of that was fucking ok!
These guys need to cease to exist.... Somebody please off these guys

Yes....because Snoop and Dre are not waiting for them...not taking their calls...Never were, Low life's!

So the first guy, with the triangle hair... he looks like the alien inside the space ship in Independence Day.

Good gawd, that poor woman...There was an episode of "Lock Up: Raw" last month highlighting the popularity of allowing inmates in jails/prisons to hold rap battles during their out time. Officers said it was a "harmless way of keeping the inmates occupied and out of trouble." Wonder what these mean-assed, sore losin', egotistical little assholes are gonna do when their shitty ass raps hit the skids behind the wall. What now, bitches? What now?

no attempted murder charges? I don't think she was supposed to survive this. Thank God she did!

I was gonna post the same thing. Bizarre how sparingly it seems attempted murder is used in courts. Is this somehow not a serious charge or somethign, the other ones listed more damning, not worth borthering with it? Strange to me.

Anyways, rap is for braindead idiots. Not surprising someone involved in something as absurdly dumb as a rap battle would do something like this.

The woman had allegedly engaged in a hip hop rap battle contest outside of a house party on GardenDrive where she was pitted against the alleged men opponents who she apparently defeated and set off anguish.

In this one instance, I'm okay with the bad grammar.

This wins it for me in the Most Unlikely Sentence Conclusion category. Woman Raped, Set on Fire After... fucking really?

Poor woman. Why can't the same be done to them? I would be happy to supply the tools for the burning and beating. Sorry, guys, but somebody that's not me would have to take care of the rape part because, well, I don't think I could stomach touching them, even with a baseball bat. Ugh.

I am more familiar on mutiple levels with this story and victim than I will ever say. I will mention, however, this occurred almost 8 months ago and it was tense for me until the suspects were apprehended because of the extent of violence; this was not a much publicized case. The woman did not want to report any rape or identify anyone, for obvious reasons, these base creatures' intentions were to kill this woman, no doubt in her mind or in anyone's who saw and treated her. It was difficult to get her to cooperate to LE and medical staff and many of our hearts broke for her. I think of her EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I forgot to mention, as well as the news source, she was put in the trunk of the car, it was set on fire then roll d over the edge of a cliff/embankment. Thankfully they fail horribly at murder. Bastards.

Sorry, I am emotional about this case.

I honestly don't know how this woman survived. This was all about those whiny arsed little pathetic shits showing a woman who the boss is, it's control. I hope they never get out of jail.

I forgot to mention, as well as the news source, she was put in the trunk of the car, it was set on fire then roll d over the edge of a cliff/embankment. Thankfully they fail horribly at murder. Bastards.

So she herself wasn't set on fire then, just the car she was in. I'd hope that led to some lesser injuries. Article doesn't mention exactly how bad off she was as a result of all of it. Was hoping it wasn't some life changing horrific wounds.

She suffered burn injuries as well as internal. I'm not sure of the extent of her recovery but I don't see how that experience and trauma can NOT be life changing :(

So very sad. I just can't imagine :-(.

She suffered burn injuries as well as internal. I'm not sure of the extent of her recovery but I don't see how that experience and trauma can NOT be life changing :(

True, but i was meaning scarred to the point of never looking like one self again or debilitating physical injuries. Of course the incident is going to have a horrific effect on her life forever regardless of physical wounds.

That alien from Independence Day there needs to lay of the tweezers or hot wax. It appears to me that he was going for the chola look with his drawn on eyebrows. Those are too perdy to be real...maybe, come to think of it, he burnt off his originals. Now someone should burn off his dick .err..I mean, pubes for him. . . Then he can have a drawn on penis too, the size and shape just like his brows. ...

The first guy looks like a bald guy laying on an afro pillow:bored:.

I cant believe this women survived all the ways they tried to kill her!

@CbabyRKO
August 17, 2018

The jury in the trial of three men accused of kidnapping, raping, shooting, sodomizing with handguns and setting afire a Columbus woman four years ago has convicted the defendants on most of the charges against them.

The jury deliberated 2½ hours before delivering the verdict around 6:30 p.m. Friday.

The defendants faced two counts each of aggravated assault, aggravated sodomy and aggravated sexual battery, and one count each of rape, aggravated battery, kidnapping, hijacking a motor vehicle, second-degree arson, using a firearm to commit a felony, possessing cocaine and possessing a misdemeanor amount of marijuana.

Robert Carl Johnson and Ketorie Glover were found guilty on all counts except the two drug charges. Joey Garron was found guilty on all charges except two counts of aggravated sexual battery, using a firearm to commit a felony and the two drug charges.

The victim buried her face in one hand and wept quietly as a court clerk read the verdicts. It followed closing arguments during which two of the defense attorneys asked the jury to find their clients guilty only of aggravated assault, and the third said the man he represented was only a witness to the horrific 2014 attack.

Assistant District Attorney Sadhana Dailey countered that the defendants not only committed all the offenses, but enjoyed sexually torturing the 36-year-old woman during the brutal New Year’s Day attack in a vacant lot at 988 Farr Road.

“It was pure evil,” she told jurors, echoing the victim’s testimony that the three suspects passed her around “like a piece of cake” while raping her, and that they were “really getting off” on sodomizing her both vaginally and anally at the same time with two guns.

“This is not a hard case,” Dailey told the jury. “It’s an easy case. It’s a strong case.”

Besides the victim’s identifying them in court, the suspects incriminated themselves in their statements to police, the prosecutor said: “They even said they poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.” And though each defendant tried to minimize his role, they acted as a group, making each a willing participant: “They are responsible for the entire crime.”

The defense attorneys disagreed, arguing the evidence was insufficient to convict each defendant on all the charges.

Attorney Angela Dillon, who represented Johnson, asked jurors to focus only on the evidence, and render a verdict that’s “not based on the emotion and disturbing aspects of this case.”

The prosecution had to prove each count beyond a reasonable doubt, and the evidence was not so clear-cut on some of the charges, she said.

“There is clear evidence that my client is guilty of some of the charges in this indictment,” she acknowledged, citing testimony that Johnson had a gun that night, so he could be convicted of shooting the woman.

“Convict him of aggravated assault,” she suggested.
https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article216894845.html
17418873_G.png

Latest posts

Back