• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
rvbudj.jpg
Tragic: A body, believed to be that of a woman, landed in the busy Greene Street of Manhattan's shopping district SoHo
Police are investigating an apparent suicide in New York
[...]
a crowd of shocked Christmas shoppers.

The body, believed to be that of a woman, landed in a busy street of Manhattan's shopping district
[...]
Reports at the time said the person fell from a window of the building
[....]
The building holds of the offices of
[..]
is next door to the boutiques of Louis Vuitton and Stella McCartney.

Tiffany and Co is directly across the street.

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine also lives in a $4.5 million loft
[...]
Police shut off a portion the street.
[...]
The building is 13 stories high, and other reports said the person had fallen from the roof.

Blankets were placed over the body
[...]
A worker
[...]
'Everyone is screaming. It's possible they didn't jump, but everyone on the street is looking up and pointing.'
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nhattan-street-packed-Christmas-shoppers.html
308bns1.jpg

lots more pics at link​

Kind of a sad, "all that glitters" statement. I wonder how many in one of the nation's wealthiest shopping districts thought quietly to themselves, "I wonder if that's gonna be me one day..." :(

Im in between 2 bridges here
one goes from here to Detr
and one goes from downtown Detr to Belle Isle which is in front of my house
a little island off Detr
and in the spring or when people are missing I avoid the water
my front yards the Detroit River and ive seen them pull a few out of there and watched couple years ago as helicopters circled telling them where body parts were floating
christmas theres always a couple that jump off one of them

Back