• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
33x7m14.jpg

One woman was killed and another was severely injured after a tiger attacked them when they exited their vehicle while at the Beijing Badaling Wildlife World this weekend, according to Yanqing County government.

The incident, caught in part on surveillance video, took place on Saturday at an outdoor, drive-through animal park in China, where visitors can drive around in their cars and view exotic animals as if on a safari. The tragedy occurred when one woman exited her vehicle while in the Siberian tiger enclosure part of the animal park.

Surveillance footage shows a woman exiting the passenger side of the vehicle, walking over to the driver's side, and then standing outside of the vehicle while she seems to speak with someone inside the car. Suddenly a tiger pounces on her, dragging the woman away from the vehicle and off camera.

Two more people then jump out of the car, running after the woman and tiger, disappearing off camera.

The woman who died was a 57-year-old mother who was trying to save her daughter from the tiger, according to the South China Morning Post. The daughter, in her 30s, who is reportedly the one seen being dragged away by the tiger in the surveillance video, was severely injured, the paper reported.

https://gma.yahoo.com/woman-killed-...ng-animal-151506562--abc-news-topstories.html

That had to be a suicide! Nobody that actually wants to keep living could be that damn stupid!

I'm going go hell for this, but all I keep hearing is katt williams saying, "get down, this is not a drill".

If you're dumb enough to walk around defenseless near a 400-700 pound ninja with razor claws, you deserve the eventual disembowlment. Although I am sorry that the mother died saving her half-wit child. The wrong person died that day.

My daddy always warned me that pussy was dangerous.

Tiger, thinking "mmmm.... Idiots...My favorite!" :D

"Mmmm....Chinese....my favorite food!" :hilarious::hilarious:

What a complete dipshit. The daughter gets out on the passenger side, then proceeds to the driver's side door to .... talk!!?? Can't you do the SAME DAMNED THING INSIDE the vehicle? Like duh?!

I bet she was mad at the driver. "I don't like you drive! Get out! You go too slow! Go nowwwiiAAAAAiiia!!!!!"
:popcorn:

Last edited:
In the video, it looks like she's pissed at something when she gets out - they way she stomps around the car and to the other side. And the car kinda lurches before it comes to a full stop. She's fighting with whoever was driving. And the Momma jumps out of the back. Someone musta been realllllly mad to lose control of their mind and jump out near a tiger!

It looks as if she's telling the driver, "GET OUT! I DRIVE NOW! Just the tiger got her before she could pull him out of the car by his hair.

She was indeed arguing with her husband.
[doublepost=1469669639,1469668933][/doublepost]Tiger couldn't believe his luck, must have looked like a dream come true!

I guess that's one way to get rid of your hot-headed wife- pick a fight with her in the tiger park. Works on MiL's too apparently!:oops:
[doublepost=1469679277,1469678972][/doublepost]
The 57 year old victim has been identified as Wai Yu Mun Ching. She is survived by her daughter Sze Yu Chu Ying.
Took me a minute... but I see what you've done there!!:hilarious::facepalm:

That had to be a suicide! Nobody that actually wants to keep living could be that damn stupid!

I'm going go hell for this, but all I keep hearing is katt williams saying, "get down, this is not a drill".
You're not the only one. I immediately thought to myself am I a tiger? I don't feel like a tiger. Maybe I'm just a vicious ass Koala bear. Love that joke.
Clearly it was that tigers lucky day and animals in captivity everywhere are cheering him on. A family argument at a safari car park does not exactly strike me as the best idea.

Damn Chinese take-out has really upped it's game.

They will deliver anything anywhere.

I was terrified the one time me and my then young son drove through the local safari park, and they didn't even have loose monkeys. No, it was cape buffalo surrounding and squeezing my small car and the zebra trying to bite off hunks of upholstery. I would've completely flipped my shit over fucking tigers. Tigers, for fuck's sake. If they're going with that sort of wildlife I'd suggest they use monorail technology instead of letting unwitting guests drive through on their own. Complete madness.

The vid from Nell's link is amazing. What a powerful animal, snatched her away like she weighed nothing at all. I can only hope the woman's mother was the source of the argument, though her action was tremendously heroic.

I hope the tiger won't be destroyed for simply being a tiger.

Last edited:
I go with the "But For" theory. But for the actions of this crazy woman the tiger would not be in trouble.

Notice how the husband jumps out of the car, but then clearly hesitates before going after her, lol. Not that I blame him.

You're not the only one. I immediately thought to myself am I a tiger? I don't feel like a tiger. Maybe I'm just a vicious ass Koala bear. Love that joke.
Clearly it was that tigers lucky day and animals in captivity everywhere are cheering him on. A family argument at a safari car park does not exactly strike me as the best idea.

Thank you for reminding me of this! Been so long!

Nutter irrational woman gets mauled. It'd be a heartwarming happy story if it wasn't for her dumbshit mom dying.

Kat Williams is an obnoxious piece of shit criminal. Fuck that guy. I sincerely thought his only remaining fans were like-minded ignorant, innercity thug trash and drug addicts.

Last edited:
Back