• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
How big is too big

But it was only when the couple first had sex she claimed that the trauma began.

'When he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else, because his penis was too big,' she told the court, according to Nigeria's Tribune.
After their first unsuccessful attempt at making love, she took medication given to her by her mother.

'I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,' she said to Nigerian media.

According to Dannupawa, the couple had sex again but it was 'too much to bear' and the couple concluded that no drug could help their sex life or their marriage.

Maizinari did not deny the accusation and told the court he was willing to dissolve the union if his dowry and money spent during the courtship was paid back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-woman-files-divorce-husband-s-penis-big.html

Damn bastard. I wish I had a pecker that big. No, I don't know how big it is, but it sounds bigger than mine.

Damn.

Damn bastard. I wish I had a pecker that big. No, I don't know how big it is, but it sounds bigger than mine.

Damn.
Your logic is flawed, what's the point of having a package of that size if it actually hurts the woman you are with? Sounds like a recipe for a very unsatisfying sex life for both you and the potential partner.

Nope. There just isn't enough nope for this.
I'm like Goldilocks, it's gotta fit just right.

Goldicocks.

Your logic is flawed, what's the point of having a package of that size if it actually hurts the woman you are with? Sounds like a recipe for a very unsatisfying sex life for both you and the potential partner.

A former girlfriend of mine was so big I couldn't feel anything on the inside. I mean, there was no friction, nothing. I had to try all sorts of exotic positions just to rub up against part of something. So, I guess if I had this giant pecker I'd just find a girl who's a bit...more worn out on the inside.

On the other hand, I also had a girlfriend who was tight as hell. I mean, so tight, it actually hurt my finger when I slipped one inside her. Whew. That was nice. Unfortunately, she was insane, so it didn't last very long.

I should forward her my ex-husband's info, too big isn't a problem that he has.:whistle:

She could be suffering from vaginismus, which is an involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscles. It's a for-real condition and it can make penetration impossible. Women who have this often can't complete a pelvic exam because that area is locked-down in a muscle spasm. It's considered an involuntary response to penetration, as the muscles relax when any attempt to penetrate the vagina is done.

She could be suffering from vaginismus, which is an involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscles. It's a for-real condition and it can make penetration impossible. Women who have this often can't complete a pelvic exam because that area is locked-down in a muscle spasm. It's considered an involuntary response to penetration, as the muscles relax when any attempt to penetrate the vagina is done.
Actually that is a spell put on cheating wives .

this dude should learn some foreplay... there's nothing some sense and sensibility -and saliva- can't get... even in tight places... and words too! :woot:

Maizinari did not deny the accusation and told the court he was willing to dissolve the union if his dowry and money spent during the courtship was paid back.
This folks is why you should ALWAYS test drive before you buy. That way you don't waste your money and time.;)

Do you know ANY men that would stand up in court and say their penis was smaller than alleged? Anywhere?
None that I have ever met. I have certainly met many who would PROUDLY announce that the allegations of them being too big was 100% true, even if it wasn't true.

A former girlfriend of mine was so big I couldn't feel anything on the inside. I mean, there was no friction, nothing. I had to try all sorts of exotic positions just to rub up against part of something. So, I guess if I had this giant pecker I'd just find a girl who's a bit...more worn out on the inside.

On the other hand, I also had a girlfriend who was tight as hell. I mean, so tight, it actually hurt my finger when I slipped one inside her. Whew. That was nice. Unfortunately, she was insane, so it didn't last very long.
Maybe the first one was really turned on by you so her muscles were extremely relaxed and she got really wet and the second one found you not to her taste, so clammed up and stayed tight and dry...:cat:

Maybe the first one was really turned on by you so her muscles were extremely relaxed and she got really wet and the second one found you not to her taste, so clammed up and stayed tight and dry...:cat:

Awww...I never thought of it that way.

Nah, they both used me for stuff, and neither really cared for me. Alas.

But hey, thanks for trying to boost my spirits...sorta.

Dumbass should have stuck with it. She'd get worn out and ruined down there eventually and it woulda started feelin like normal.

Or she could have dealt with the discomfort till she had a kid. Pregnancies absolutely destroy a woman.

Nigerian news source...has she had her pink stinkle wrinkle sewn up like a sow's ear? if so, tiny tim aint gonna 'FIT'

large gentlemen get to display their colors

turgid members are always appreciated

a vagina is not a clown car

Dumbass should have stuck with it. She'd get worn out and ruined down there eventually and it woulda started feelin like normal.

Or she could have dealt with the discomfort till she had a kid. Pregnancies absolutely destroy a woman.
men destroy women
women destroy men
pregnancies happen along the way
dudes after 40 with yer fat guts, combovers, bad breath, fart games au nauseum...slightly less than projectile vomit worthy...slightly
if you have the chance to snuggle up to a sweet smelling cuddly, I hope you don't miss out by being a zipperhead

a vagina is not a clown car
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I now have a mess of coffee to clean up. Way worth it... I'm sure I'll recall this in my head for weeks and get giggle fits at the most awkward moments.:kiss:

Back